Technology developer Cambridge Consultants is working with the Institute of Metabolic Science (IMS) at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge UK on groundbreaking research to create an artificial pancreas.
AstraZeneca’s decision to move its global HQ to Cambridge Biomedical Campus in the UK will leave a gaping hole at Granta Park as AZ subsidiary MedImmune leaves to join the mother ship.
A Cambridge UK pioneer in technology that will accelerate development of personalised medicines has secured a multi-million pound landmark deal with a Chinese pharmaceuticals giant.
MedImmune’s Cambridge UK facility is at the heart of a transatlantic medical technology collaboration designed to develop novel therapeutics for type 2 diabetes and obesity.
A new company has been formed with $11 million startup capital to commercialise a “one in a billion” Cambridge UK medical breakthrough that is being compared to Fleming’s discovery of penicillin 85 years ago.
Cambridge’s biotech industry may have been dealt a blow by the US Supreme Court which this afternoon declared that inventions deriving from isolated human DNA cannot be patented in the US.
Antibodies technology business Abcam has secured a significant agreement with pharmaceutical giant Pfizer that will help scientists fight a range of diseases.
Molecular diagnostics researchers in Austria have turned to Cambridge medical technology business in a bid to develop biomarkers for early detection of lung and colorectal cancers.
- Babraham set for further expansion
- Sphere Fluidics scaling up from Cambridge
- New Cambridge weapon in cancer fight
- Acquisition triggers £2m Vectura bonus
- Abcam CEO leads Horizon’s $29 million funding
- Cannabis-based drugs firm surges into profit
- Cambridge sparks new era in cancer diagnostics
- Cambridge leads revolution in pharma analysis
- £24m obesity research boost for Cambridge
- Pursuit steps up IP fire sale
- AstraZeneca picks BioMed Campus for HQ
- Phytopharm cash burn exposed
Page 1 of 88