Cambridge UK life science startup, Sphere Fluidics, is hiring fast after closing a £1.6m funding round – which included a £133k investment by a syndicate of London Business Angels group.
The Technology Strategy Board (TSB) has pumped unspecified funding into Cambridge UK business ProteinLogic to accelerate research into a novel diagnostic test for TB.
A Cambridge centre is among NHS services across the country set to benefit from additional funding to improve prosthetic and rehabilitation services for ex-servicemen and women through harnessing innovative technology.
The Chinese government has turned to Cambridge UK technology to accelerate and improve vaccine and antibiotic testing by microbiologists at regional laboratories across China.
Cambridge innovation hothouse Team Consulting unveils groundbreaking new pharma packaging in Paris tomorrow to help patients lose their fear of unwrapping self-injection and other daunting medical devices.
Cambridge Healthcare, the UK startup whose technology is helping to revolutionise patient care, has opened a Seattle office to piggy-back reform in the United States.
Pharma technology business Vernalis plc, with research operations in Cambridge, has received a $1.5 million milestone payment under a drug discovery collaboration with Roche Group company, Genentech.
Genentech was a trailblazer for the infant UK biotechnology sector when it was founded more than 30 years ago. It is headquartered in San Francisco.
Cambridge antibody technology powerhouse, Kymab, has founded a global academic think tank to accelerate research into translational medicines.
- Biotech entrepreneur receives lifetime achievement award
- One Nucleus takes lead in challenging environment
- Accelrys acquisition could stack up to $10 million
- Telehealth to reach 1.8 million patients by 2017
- DNA store in a teacup
- Abcam eyes fresh acquisitions
- US giants tap into Cambridge biotech
- Protein key to cheaper drugs
- Antibody firm unveils mouse that roars
- Cambridge Consultants carves out new surgical landscape
- Galapagos acquires Cangenix in £1.5m deal
- Horizon lands Boehringer humdinger
Page 52 of 130