IVI, the Valencian Infertility Institute, is testing technology from Cambridge UK-based genetic solutions company BlueGnome in patients undergoing IVF treatment at clinics in Spain.
Isogenica, based at the heart of the Cambridge UK BioMedTech cluster, has made a decisive move to open up Japan as a market for its innovative technology for antibody, protein and peptide design.
A Cambridge UK-based medical technology company has started a critical trial of its cannabis-based Sativex® treatment for pain in advanced cancer patients.
The development of a web-based tool to accelerate and increase knowledge transfer interactions between the NHS and industry has resulted in an award for Health Enterprise East (HEE) worth £50,000.
New York technology ace 365force is taking companies in the Cambridge UK biotechnology cluster into the cloud.
A Novartis study using technology from Cambridge-UK based Vectura has shown rapid, sustained improvement in lung function and symptom relief in sufferers of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), the companies have announced.
Innova Biosciences, the Cambridge UK-based inventor of Lightning-Link® –a world-leading antibody labelling technology – has been awarded a development of prototype grant c£210,000 by the Technology Strategy Board.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is buying Cellzome for £61 million cash by hoovering up the shares in the company that it doesn’t already own.
- Lab21 finds key to commercial goldmine
- New CEO as F-star scales Cambridge R & D
- Lab21 eyes rapid US growth
- Phytopharm hit by study setback
- Humans take animals’ guinea pig role
- Isogenica wins €700k for peptide project
- Acorn founder launches wireless care monitor
- Cambridge life science sector on record high
- IVF trials boost for BlueGnome
- MedImmune Cambridge to develop Alzheimer’s molecule
- Asterand loses key buyer as crisis deepens
- Team raising Cambridge medtech in Arizona
Page 52 of 111