Cambridge UK personalised medicines pioneer Horizon Discovery has landed a $100 million blockbuster deal with global pharma giant AstraZeneca.
Cambridge-based BiomedTech business Kymab has gained further commercial traction after selling its mouse-based antibody technology to global pharma company Novo Nordisk.
A cancer spray delivering a cannabis-based medicine – developed by a Cambridge UK medical technology business – has won a key patent approval in the US.
Healthcare technology specialist Cambridge Cognition Holdings raised £6.4 million on its AIM IPO as the shares made their UK bow today at a placing price of 70p.
The Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (CfEL) at Cambridge Judge Business School has teamed up with Doctorpreneurs.com, as well as a host of industry leaders and design experts, to create a fantastic opportunity to explore and develop digital health technology.
Cancer Research Technology Limited – the technology development and commercialisation arm of Cancer Research UK – has moved its Cambridge drug discovery activity into a new chemistry-focused building on the Babraham Research Campus.
Personalised medicines technology from Horizon Discovery division Horizon Diagnostics (HDx) in Cambridge UK can now be distributed in Vatican City as part of a new deal with an Italian partner.
Cambridge medical technology company GW Pharmaceuticals can now sell its cannabinoid-based products with less restriction in the UK thanks to a significant tweak in the law.
- Vernalis buys $100m as currency windbreak
- Abcam boosts drug addiction research
- £85m boost for engineering research
- Horizon secures California drug discovery millions
- Global roll-out planned for new inhaler
- Cambridge holograms pave way for biosensors
- Cambridge oxygen device can cut child mortality
- ProteinLogic wins NHS MedTech award
- Cambridge Cognition in £15m AIM IPO
- Production expands for cancer fighting product
- Takeda grows Latin American presence
- Cannabis-based drug firm seeks Nasdaq listing
Page 52 of 134