The development of a web-based tool to accelerate and increase knowledge transfer interactions between the NHS and industry has resulted in an award for Health Enterprise East (HEE) worth £50,000.
New York technology ace 365force is taking companies in the Cambridge UK biotechnology cluster into the cloud.
A Novartis study using technology from Cambridge-UK based Vectura has shown rapid, sustained improvement in lung function and symptom relief in sufferers of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), the companies have announced.
Innova Biosciences, the Cambridge UK-based inventor of Lightning-Link® –a world-leading antibody labelling technology – has been awarded a development of prototype grant c£210,000 by the Technology Strategy Board.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is buying Cellzome for £61 million cash by hoovering up the shares in the company that it doesn’t already own.
Lab21, the Cambridge UK specialist in personalised medicine, appears to have unlocked a potential commercial goldmine.
Kevin Fitzgerald has stepped down as CEO of antibodies specialist F-star just as the company brings all its research resources into the Cambridge UK bio cluster.
Lab21, a Cambridge UK specialist in personalised medicine and clinical diagnostics, is ramping up operations in the US.
- Phytopharm hit by study setback
- Humans take animals’ guinea pig role
- Isogenica wins €700k for peptide project
- Acorn founder launches wireless care monitor
- Cambridge life science sector on record high
- IVF trials boost for BlueGnome
- MedImmune Cambridge to develop Alzheimer’s molecule
- Asterand loses key buyer as crisis deepens
- Team raising Cambridge medtech in Arizona
- Consultancy ‘made up’ with cosmetics deal
- Asterand survival on knife-edge
- Cambridge technique to transform epigenetics
Page 52 of 111