Horizon Discovery, the Cambridge UK business pioneering personalised medicines technology, has announced a final closing in a $29.1 million (£18.2m) funding round – led by Jonathan Milner, CEO of antibodies company Abcam plc.
GW Pharmaceuticals, the Cambridge UK medical technology business whose products are based on cannabis, has turned a 2012 first half loss into a 2013 H1 profit.
A new generation of cancer diagnostic devices has been launched through a medical technology alliance between UK business Cambridge Consultants and Singapore-based Clearbridge BioMedics.
A company revolutionising pharmaceutical analysis is expanding its global influence from a new facility in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
The Medical Research Council and Wellcome Trust are investing £24 million into obesity research in the Cambridge UK medical technology cluster.
The stricken Cambridge UK technology company Pursuit Dynamics has battled hard to eliminate most of the liabilities associated with its PDX business and may wipe them all out by the end of June.
Cambridge UK medical technology business Phytopharm reported an unaudited post-tax loss of £2.65 million for the six months to the end of March but it was the cash burn that evidenced the reasons for the company’s urgent restructuring.
- New wave innovation for cystic fibrosis sufferers
- Phytopharm suspends shares pending acquisition
- Vectura war chest will underpin growth plans
- Queen crowns Nobel Prize factory
- Babraham launches technology transfer arm
- Technology speaks volumes for disabled
- Cambridge shares £50m MedTech bonanza
- Vectura’s China JV opens up Asia
- Womb with a view boosts IVF success chances
- Cannabis-based medicine approved in Italy
- Acquisition boosts cosmetic surgery capability
- Personalised radiotherapy for cancer patients
Page 52 of 137