A major hire in the US has boosted the North American growth strategy of Cambridge medical technology company PneumaCare.
A new software product developed by researchers at Cambridge University could greatly improve sound perception for users of hearing aids.
Brain surgeons at world-leading teaching hospital Addenbrooke’s in Cambridge are pioneering new 3D technology in the UK.
Cambridge UK healthcare companies ended up sweeping the board by winning all three categories of the inaugural Janssen Connected Health Challenge Europe 2012 at Health 2.0 in Berlin.
Cambridge Temperature Concepts has scooped another global accolade by being named startup of the year in Johnson & Johnson's inaugural European Connected Health Challenge.
Silicon Valley translational medicines giant, Crown Bioscience, Inc. and Cambridge UK personalised medicines pioneer Horizon Discovery have forged an alliance to accelerate cures for cancer geared to sufferers’ individual genetic make-up.
Domainex Ltd, a Cambridge UK drug discovery company, has stirred the interest of global pharmaceutical giants with technology advances in the fields of psoriasis and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
A Cambridge University technology team that developed a way to generate liver cells from skin cells has formed a new company to supply stem cell products to the drug discovery and regenerative medicine sectors.
- Cambridge Healthcare expands Tech City presence
- Antibodies powerhouse to raise more millions
- Tristel eyes bigger profits as exports soar
- HealthTec business expands Cambridge HQ
- Abcodia seeks approval for cancer screening market panel
- World eyes Cambridge healthcare platform
- UK-US cancer assay collaboration
- Diagnostic to counter bleeding in open heart surgery
- Optibrium on top of the world
- Innovation detects children’s eye and brain disorders
- New cancer diagnostic taken into workplace
- Babraham, AZ and Pfizer in open innovation alliance
Page 52 of 124