Cambridge personalised medicines pioneer Horizon Discovery Ltd has landed another showpiece deal as part of a new super-cell consortium.
Cambridge Healthcare Ltd has started recruiting in China where it has also instituted a major push for funding. It is also setting up an Asian operation.
Cambridge University Hospitals in the UK is collaborating with Virgin Health Bank in an initiative to fight a range of cancers through better access to stem cell therapy.
Innovative life science companies are invited to share their thoughts and experiences about research within the NHS at a One Nucleus workshop in Newmarket next month.
Fahy Gurteen, a Dublin-based biotech business, has taken space at Cambridge Research Park in a move that strengthens the hub’s oncology credentials.
Cambridge based pharma company, Vernalis, has formed an alliance with a US partner to exploit the US prescription cough & cold market.
Eagle Genomics in Cambridge UK and Cycle Computing in New York have jointly won a competitive bid by the Pistoia Alliance to support the development of a proof-of-concept (PoC) system to meet the future needs of pharmaceutical R & D IT.
ELC GROUP, a pan-European pharmaceutical regulatory affairs organisation, has switched its global HQ from Prague to Cambridge UK.
- MedTech firm grows headcount and facilities
- Europe opens up for cannabis-based medicine men
- TeraView expands in US to target Big Pharma
- Cellexus fundraising to back global expansion
- AZ sets up virtual neuroscience unit in Cambridge
- BioMedTech spotlight: Cambridge Biomedical Campus
- Colworth Science Park attracts fourth academic occupier
- UK MedTech shines light through ‘Valley of Death’
- Cambridge in front line of healthcare revolution
- Horizon in lung cancer initiative
- BlueGnome boosts Cambridge’s ‘baby boom’ credentials
- Bactest wins £900k investment
Page 52 of 102