Clean technology companies from across the Cambridge region and the UK have just returned from a major and successful trade mission to China and Hong Kong.
Digital radio technology from Cambridge UK business Sepura has earned a significant new accreditation in Brazil.
At least 11 US States have signed up for the Transatlantic Business Forum in Cambridge UK in June where export issues impacting on industrial and technology companies will be explored by Anglo-American experts.
Cambridge UK plant software technology specialist AVEVA has scored a major success in Australia with longstanding client and engineering sector world leader Atkins.
Digital radio technology from Sepura in Cambridge UK is gaining significant traction in the Australian mining sector.
East of England firms are being offered the inside track to help them expand into overseas markets as UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) – the Government body responsible for promoting international trade - hosts Export Week.
Opportunities for fresh transatlantic trade initiatives between Cambridge UK and US technology and business organisations are being backed at embassy level.
Racebikebitz, established in 2004, is gearing up for worldwide success as international demand grows for its range of high quality, hand-crafted replacement silicone coolant hoses for motorbikes.
Plant engineering technology specialist AVEVA, based in Cambridge UK, has won a new contract with a major Chinese shipbuilder.
Zinwave, the Cambridge UK wireless technology business, has extended its reach in South East Asia through a new partnership.
Cambridge UK IPTV specialist Amino has plugged in to lucrative new business in the Caribbean.
Smart metering and lighting technology business, Cyan Holdings plc was today hosting a high-level delegation from China at its Cambridge UK offices.
A delegation of UK-based tech entrepreneurs will be heading to Singapore in June as part of a trade mission in association with international law firm Taylor Vinters, UKTI and Cambridge Capital Group.
UKTI has helped a Bedfordshire based company become world leader in luxury brand partnership marketing.
Cambridge Connection, which is promoting the UK technology cluster to new global partners, has opened up Chile for the respective business communities.
Medical technology from the Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group in Cambridge UK has won additional orders from French defence chiefs.
- UKTI case study – Electrogate
- UKTI case study – The Business Performance Group
- Software bug buster on the Oregon trail
- UKTI Case Study – Challs International
- Making the most of technology opportunities in the US Midwest
- Sepura radios keep workers safe in Norway mountains
- Value not volume drives US life sciences
- Go West! Firms offered masterclass in exporting to the US
- UKTI case study – Insight Cordless Lighting
- Coming to America? Then act American – play fair but play to win!
- UKTI case study – Dunster House
- Transversal opening US office as sales soar
- Cambridge nanotech bought by Chinese
- TeraView’s Korean success opens up Asia
- New trade in Bulgaria’s green revolution
- Swedish transport operator chooses Sepura radios
Page 1 of 9