SMEs previously constrained by size and perception have been handed the chance to build high-powered finance teams thanks to expansion into a new service area by a specialist in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
The Cambridge technology cluster in the UK continued to punch above its weight in global dealflow as transaction value in April topped $0.5 billion.
Ensors Corporate Finance team have started the new fiscal year in fine style, completing a record five corporate transactions in the past month.
Cambridge based advisory specialist, Future Materials Group (FMG), has helped a German client secure unspecified but important growth investment.
Not one company from the Cambridge technology cluster features in the rankings of UK private companies with the fastest-growing bottom lines.
A new crowdfunding syndicate has been launched in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
I was going to start this piece by saying that as George Osborne stood to present his 4th Budget all the smart money was on a Budget with very little drama as, quite simply, he had no room for manoeuvre.
I do not think that I have ever felt so negative prior to a Budget before. I am not certain if it is just the world weariness of having “seen and heard it all before” that comes with age or whether it is down to the lack of room for manoeuvre owing to the parlous state of the economy, or whether it is specific to this Chancellor. I suspect it is all of the above.
- Budget 2013: It’s time to encourage and not discourage, hard work
- Budget 2013: Give struggling businesses a lifeline
- Budget 2013: The charitable sector - go easy please Chancellor!
- Budget 2013: Support our budding entrepreneurs
- Budget 2013: My family and I – What would we like to see?
- Budget 2013: The International perspective
- Budget 2013: Grow the economy and grow our businesses
- Budget 2013: A positive outlook for the SME
- Apprenticeships creating billions for business
- Marshall acquisition is solid silver
- New financial probe into Autonomy accounting
- Cambridge challenged to tilt at £350m funding pot
Page 1 of 21