The AstraZeneca factor has helped drive deals in the Cambridge UK technology cluster over the $49.5 billion mark in the last 20 months.
The possibility of starring as an extra in a Hollywood movie is proving a crowd pleaser with investors using Cambridge platform SyndicateRoom.
UK model horse company, Utterly Horses, has begun a Kickstarter campaign to launch its own range of model horses - branded Copperfox.
The medical profession has borne the brunt of the Government’s tax strangulation of defined benefit pension schemes.
As we approach the final Autumn Statement before the General Election, I feel that there will be few surprises for the SME sector.
Despite what the media are portraying, the economy is picking up and we can see that as our clients are expanding at a faster pace than in more recent years.
Cambridge is in the vanguard of an alternative finance industry boom in the UK, a new report reveals.
DFJ Esprit has agreed to acquire all the venture capital investments of TTP Ventures – the investment arm of TTP Group plc, the Cambridge UK-based technology consultancy.
- October deals record edges Cambridge towards $50bn landmark
- Larking Gowen to expand after merger with Hubbard Lloyd
- September windfall takes Cambridge deals to $44bn in 18 months
- Supporting ‘stuck-in-the-middle’ MBSs
- Cambridge August deals burn hot with record £3.25bn
- db Broadcast bought by management
- Tattersalls buys majority stake in French sales firm
- SyndicateRoom in front line of Osborne’s FinTech army
- July deals another blockbuster for Cambridge
- Leak detection business growing fast
- M&A activity gathers further pace at Grant Thornton
- Money Mover bids to raise £500k in Cambridge FinTech sector
Page 3 of 35