UK wealth management and employee benefits business Atkinson Bolton, based in Newmarket near Cambridge, has completed a rebrand to Mattioli Woods plc.
May deals impacting on the Cambridge UK technology cluster registered $3.57 billion – one of the highest month’s figures on record.
A new programme supporting businesses that create social change is starting up in the Cambridge technology heartland of the UK.
Ensors Chartered Accountants is celebrating 125 years of providing accountancy services in East Anglia.
Cambridge technology entrepreneurs Mike Lynch and Hermann Hauser and industrial baron Sir Michael Marshall have markedly increased their wealth and figure in the top 20 for East Anglia of the Sunday Times Rich List, published on Sunday.
PwC and Connected Cambridge hosted a finance directors dinner where the main subject for debate was the hot topic of crowdfunding and alternative finance.
Jonathan Spence has been appointed as chairman of the board at The Cambridge Building Society following the retirement of Ian O’Reilly.
Niche manufacturer, RPC Group Plc in Northamptonshire has agreed a revolving credit facility of £350 million to support acquisition financing.
- New FD Club launches in Cambridge
- Cambridge deals hit $29.7 billion high after April surge
- Ensors coup with high profile new partner
- Bank to the rescue for Cambridge nursery
- Ensors and Birkett Long help drive freight acquisition
- Lifetime Achievement Award for accountancy expert
- HSBC allocates £6 billion for fast-growing SMEs
- Atkinson Bolton scoops top award
- Cambridge deals top $27.5bn in first year of business barometer
- Bank takes punt on Cambridge tech cluster
- Cambridge crowdfunding website earns FCA approval
- Thumbs up for Chancellor’s pension reform
Page 4 of 33