Imperial Innovations, which has a Cambridge base at Babraham Research Campus, is proceeding with a £150 million placing to feed a cash-hungry science & technology portfolio.
Less than a year after its launch, SyndicateRoom in Cambridge has been named the fastest growing equity crowdfunding platform in the UK, and is increasingly being considered a major player in the market.
UK wealth management and employee benefits business Atkinson Bolton, based in Newmarket near Cambridge, has completed a rebrand to Mattioli Woods plc.
May deals impacting on the Cambridge UK technology cluster registered $3.57 billion – one of the highest month’s figures on record.
A new programme supporting businesses that create social change is starting up in the Cambridge technology heartland of the UK.
Ensors Chartered Accountants is celebrating 125 years of providing accountancy services in East Anglia.
Cambridge technology entrepreneurs Mike Lynch and Hermann Hauser and industrial baron Sir Michael Marshall have markedly increased their wealth and figure in the top 20 for East Anglia of the Sunday Times Rich List, published on Sunday.
PwC and Connected Cambridge hosted a finance directors dinner where the main subject for debate was the hot topic of crowdfunding and alternative finance.
- Queens’ bursar is new Cambridge Building Society chairman
- RPC secures millions to fund China acquisition
- New FD Club launches in Cambridge
- Cambridge deals hit $29.7 billion high after April surge
- Ensors coup with high profile new partner
- Bank to the rescue for Cambridge nursery
- Ensors and Birkett Long help drive freight acquisition
- Lifetime Achievement Award for accountancy expert
- HSBC allocates £6 billion for fast-growing SMEs
- Atkinson Bolton scoops top award
- Cambridge deals top $27.5bn in first year of business barometer
- Bank takes punt on Cambridge tech cluster
Page 6 of 35