With economic growth static and the budget deficit forecast to remain higher for longer, owner-managers of small and medium sized businesses might not be in the mood to be excited over the forthcoming Budget and Finance Bill.
Cambridge and East of England companies are hiring record numbers of apprentices, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg revealed as the UK embarked on the biggest skills drive in its economic history.
Marshall, the Cambridge based motors group, has continued its turbocharged growth in the UK by acquiring the Audi, Volkswagen (passenger cars & commercial vehicles) and Skoda businesses in Devon and Somerset from Silver Street Automotive.
Mike Lynch’s former management team at Cambridge technology company Autonomy are facing a new probe by UK financial authorities.
Businesses in Cambridge and the East of England have been invited by Deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg to tilt at a new £350 million funding pot designed to stimulate the UK economy.
Crowdfunding portals will raise $3 billion in 2013 for technology innovation, experts at Deloitte in Cambridge UK predict.
UK business sees the tough economic climate as an opportunity for growth but corporate CFOs have ruled out plans for really aggressive expansion, Deloitte in Cambridge has revealed.
Deloitte’s annual CFO Survey, published today, shows that Britain’s finance chiefs have entered 2013 in more upbeat mood than 2012 and will grab opportunities for growth – but they won’t be taking unnecessary risks.
Ensors Chartered Accountants in Cambridge and Suffolk UK have promoted Jan McLean and James Francis to become partners of the firm.
- Family businesses sold in multimillion pound deal
- US investment in £6m Cambridge MBO
- BDO and PKF agree merger
- Choppy, fragile recovery predicted for UK
- Access Group acquires CRM software specialist
- Broker expands into Peterborough
- Cash for care personal health scheme
- Marine engineers boost fleet
- Paralysis in entrepreneur funding exposed
- Cambridge & Counties Bank launches residential property loan
- Stuart’s the darling for Cambridge tech play
- Santander in major expansion
Page 6 of 25