Asterand, the cash crippled Cambridge UK life sciences company, has completed the sale of its human tissue business and settled its more than $9 million debts to secured creditors.
One of the East of England’s leading independent insurance brokers has relocated its offices from the city centre to Broadland Business Park in Norwich.
East Anglian accountancy firm Larking Gowen has named Jonathan Woolston as managing partner.
International accountancy network ETL has opened an operation in Cambridge UK to work with the technology sector and a thriving SME business community across a range of industries.
East of England technology businesses gathered to hear about the latest tax incentives introduced to drive growth in UK innovation at a breakfast event in Cambridge recently.
National law firm Mills & Reeve has advised Trinity Hall, Cambridge, in a transaction that has created a new bank in Cambridge UK.
Silicon Valley Bank today unveiled its first UK office – in London – along with a pledge that more Cambridge technology companies will figure on its lending radar.
My Business FD, the fast growing Cambridge and London UK provider of part time FDs to growing businesses, has hired an experienced investment director to help young clients in technology and other industries clinch funding and fulfill their potential.
- UK plcs sitting on £64bn cash pile
- High carbon investments threaten UK pensions
- New cash source for East of England SMEs
- Lovewell Blake opens in Bury St Edmunds
- Prometic adds European flesh to the bones
- Environmentally sensitive employee benefits
- Blossoming telecoms firm plucked by Daisy
- Camgrain harvests new funding deal with HSBC
- Birketts aids BOCM Pauls sale to Dutch
- Net cast for fishing innovation
- Newmarket finance thoroughbred canters to title
- Chancellor faces a challenging Budget
Page 6 of 22