Barclays has backed Melford Green with restructuring finance to support the award winning champion alpaca herd and provide finance for a new bed and breakfast venture.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group (Marshall ADG) has bought Beechcraft’s flagship European MRO business, Hawker Beechcraft Limited for an undisclosed sum. The purchase of the Wichita US-owned business is the Cambridge UK company’s second key acquisition of the year.
A booming Cambridge technology cluster and strong investment by local manufacturing and retail companies has meant big business for the fastest growing challenger bank in the UK – Cambridge & Counties.
A cancer-focused medical technology acquisition boom brought a record month as Business Weekly’s Cambridge Cluster Deals Digest for August hit $11.6 billion.
UK accountancy business, Baker Tilly has struck a deal to acquire the trading operations of stricken competitor RSM Tenon Group plc for an undisclosed sum.
A specialist yoga business is looking to expand across the UK from its maiden venture in Cambridge and has called in financial expertise to accelerate its strategy.
Atkinson Bolton Consulting, the award winning wealth management and employee reward and benefit adviser serving the Cambridge business and technology cluster, has been acquired by UK pensions doyen Mattioli Woods plc.
Strutt & Parker, acting for a private client, has sold the freehold investment of 78-80 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge to Fin Capital Limited for £650,000 – representing a net initial yield of 5.4 per cent.
- Bank could hit four-year funding target in two
- Cambridge May deals hit quarter of a million dollars
- Transatlantic VC fund opens in Cambridge
- New recruitment service backs SME growth
- Cambridge deals top half a billion dollars in April
- Ensors’ record month for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cambridge role in funding coup for German manufacturer
- Profits of doom in Cambridge business scene
- Loan arranger and Cronto fight hackers
- Cambridge crowdfunding concept takes off
- Osborne too cash-strapped to aspire
- Budget 2013: Go on George – amaze me!
Page 6 of 28