Cambridge technology is being used by one of Mexico’s largest banks to improve the monitoring and analysis of its sustainability practices.
More blockbuster life science deals in February have taken transaction value in the Cambridge UK technology cluster to $27.5 billion in the last 11 months.
The Cambridge office of financial and business adviser Grant Thornton has announced the promotion of Hazel Platt to partner in the firm.
Accountancy firm PEM has presented a cheque to the Rosie Hospital Campaign for £20,896.56 following a year of fundraising.
Engineering and CleanTech joined the party to demonstrate the diversity of the Cambridge UK technology cluster as deal value in the innovation hotspot topped $1.97 billion in January.
The advisory work of Cambridge-based Future Materials Group (FMG) in 2013 has been recognised by two influential publications.
Despite widespread cynicism over bank lending to SMEs and the usual moans about VCs not understanding technology businesses, dealflow in Cambridge and the East of England is running at record levels.
BDO’s mega merger with PKF, agreed at the end of 2012, became effective in the spring of 2013 and has changed the balance of power in the regional accountancy world.
- Banks backed as attractive lenders again
- Monthind cleans up with acquisitions
- Cambridge team leads access to finance drive
- Tech troubleshooter fights deal failures
- Bank tops £113 million lending landmark
- Autumn Statement – A cautious business thumbs up
- Government must produce a future energy policy for UK
- Residential property relief decision a surprise
- ‘Tis the Season to be Mildly Content
- Autumn Statement – Let’s see key tax reliefs continue for manufacturing and hi-tech
- CBI wants stimulus to business growth
- Open University launches finance centre
Page 6 of 32