SMEs previously constrained by size and perception have been handed the chance to build high-powered finance teams thanks to expansion into a new service area by a specialist in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
The Cambridge technology cluster in the UK continued to punch above its weight in global dealflow as transaction value in April topped $0.5 billion.
Ensors Corporate Finance team have started the new fiscal year in fine style, completing a record five corporate transactions in the past month.
Cambridge based advisory specialist, Future Materials Group (FMG), has helped a German client secure unspecified but important growth investment.
Not one company from the Cambridge technology cluster features in the rankings of UK private companies with the fastest-growing bottom lines.
Cambridge UK technology innovator Cronto Ltd and comdirect bank AG, a leading direct bank in Germany with over 1.7 million customers, have come up with a new weapon in the fight against hackers.
A new crowdfunding syndicate has been launched in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
I was going to start this piece by saying that as George Osborne stood to present his 4th Budget all the smart money was on a Budget with very little drama as, quite simply, he had no room for manoeuvre.
- Budget 2013: Go on George – amaze me!
- Budget 2013: It’s time to encourage and not discourage, hard work
- Budget 2013: Give struggling businesses a lifeline
- Budget 2013: The charitable sector - go easy please Chancellor!
- Budget 2013: Support our budding entrepreneurs
- Budget 2013: My family and I – What would we like to see?
- Budget 2013: The International perspective
- Budget 2013: Grow the economy and grow our businesses
- Budget 2013: A positive outlook for the SME
- Apprenticeships creating billions for business
- Marshall acquisition is solid silver
- New financial probe into Autonomy accounting
Page 6 of 27