UK plcs are sitting on £64 billion of excess working capital, according to a leading Cambridge accountant.
The pensions of British workers are being jeopardised by the City’s over reliance on high carbon investments, according to Dr Aled Jones, Director of Anglia Ruskin University’s Global Sustainability Institute in Cambridge UK.
A new funding and services powerhouse has been formed to provide cash to high-growth East of England SMEs.
One of the region’s leading accountancy firms, Lovewell Blake, has opened a new office in Bury St Edmunds as the latest move in expanding business in Suffolk.
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc has signed an agreement with an unnamed leading European biotechnology manufacturing company.
Building a ‘green’ employee benefits package that can fit with your company’s ethos and credentials and your employees’ attitudes can be achieved with some thought and careful design. James Bolton, managing director of Atkinson Bolton Consulting Ltd, looks at some key areas.
Peterborough based Worldwide Group Holdings Ltd (Worldwide), a leading B2B reseller of telecoms services, has been acquired by Daisy Group plc for an initial cash consideration of £28 million, plus an earn-out.
Cambridge based Camgrain Stores, the UK’s largest farmer-owned central storage co-operative, has moved its banking to HSBC, securing extra funding to develop its new central storage facility in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
- Birketts aids BOCM Pauls sale to Dutch
- Net cast for fishing innovation
- Newmarket finance thoroughbred canters to title
- Chancellor faces a challenging Budget
- IoD wants a growth roadmap from Government
- £7.5m for stratified medicines
- The bell tolls with credit and credibility the punchbag
- Idea Transform drives down funding for startups
- Managers buy motorcycle tech business
- Cambridge Broadband clinches $7m from SVB
- Investors continue to rate BioMedTech cluster
- Cambridge technology businesses prime war chests for buying spree
Page 7 of 22