Cambridge & Counties Bank this week celebrated its first anniversary by revealing that it has issued around £40 million in secured lending, made up of around 100 individual loans to small and medium-sized businesses.
Significant deals involving Cambridge UK technology cluster companies topped a quarter of a billion dollars in May – taking the cumulative total in the last two months to around the $750m mark.
A new, transatlantic VC fund has set up in Cambridge UK to back cutting edge technology ventures.
SMEs previously constrained by size and perception have been handed the chance to build high-powered finance teams thanks to expansion into a new service area by a specialist in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
The Cambridge technology cluster in the UK continued to punch above its weight in global dealflow as transaction value in April topped $0.5 billion.
Ensors Corporate Finance team have started the new fiscal year in fine style, completing a record five corporate transactions in the past month.
Cambridge based advisory specialist, Future Materials Group (FMG), has helped a German client secure unspecified but important growth investment.
Not one company from the Cambridge technology cluster features in the rankings of UK private companies with the fastest-growing bottom lines.
- Loan arranger and Cronto fight hackers
- Cambridge crowdfunding concept takes off
- Osborne too cash-strapped to aspire
- Budget 2013: Go on George – amaze me!
- Budget 2013: It’s time to encourage and not discourage, hard work
- Budget 2013: Give struggling businesses a lifeline
- Budget 2013: The charitable sector - go easy please Chancellor!
- Budget 2013: Support our budding entrepreneurs
- Budget 2013: My family and I – What would we like to see?
- Budget 2013: The International perspective
- Budget 2013: Grow the economy and grow our businesses
- Budget 2013: A positive outlook for the SME
Page 7 of 28