Needham Chalks and Alliance Technical Laboratories Ltd in Needham Market, Suffolk, have been acquired by Bishop’s Stortford based Harlow Agricultural Merchants in a multimillion pound deal.
Anglia Business Solutions – a leading technology consultancy group in Cambridge UK – has executed a £6 million management buyout.
Accountancy firms BDO and PKF, which have major operations in Cambridge and East Anglia in the UK, have agreed to merge under the BDO brand.
The big economic numbers in the Autumn Statement are catching up with the reality of the last six months - a double dip recession in Europe and a weaker global backdrop than expected, reports Deloitte.
Mid-market business management solutions provider, Access Group, has acquired leading fundraising and CRM software specialist, thankQ, in a £2.7 million deal.
Two new acquisitions have seen a regional insurance broker and financial planner with offices across East Anglia expand into Peterborough.
People across the East of England could be among thousands of NHS patients who will be given the freedom to design their own care plan with a personal health budget, Care and Support Minister Normal Lamb has announced.
An Essex-based marine civil engineering company is playing a crucial role in the restoration and construction of a series of lifeboat stations with a new multi-million vessel financed by Clydesdale Bank.
- Paralysis in entrepreneur funding exposed
- Cambridge & Counties Bank launches residential property loan
- Stuart’s the darling for Cambridge tech play
- Santander in major expansion
- Moneyfacts award for Atkinson Bolton
- Ensors backs Suffolk 100 initiative
- Asterand clears Valley bank debt
- Broker moves to Broadland Business Park
- Accountants name new managing partner
- Global accountancy moves into Cambridge
- Tax incentives to drive growth examined in Cambridge
- Mills & Reeve advises new Cambridge bank
Page 7 of 25