International accountancy network ETL has opened an operation in Cambridge UK to work with the technology sector and a thriving SME business community across a range of industries.
East of England technology businesses gathered to hear about the latest tax incentives introduced to drive growth in UK innovation at a breakfast event in Cambridge recently.
National law firm Mills & Reeve has advised Trinity Hall, Cambridge, in a transaction that has created a new bank in Cambridge UK.
Silicon Valley Bank today unveiled its first UK office – in London – along with a pledge that more Cambridge technology companies will figure on its lending radar.
My Business FD, the fast growing Cambridge and London UK provider of part time FDs to growing businesses, has hired an experienced investment director to help young clients in technology and other industries clinch funding and fulfill their potential.
UK plcs are sitting on £64 billion of excess working capital, according to a leading Cambridge accountant.
The pensions of British workers are being jeopardised by the City’s over reliance on high carbon investments, according to Dr Aled Jones, Director of Anglia Ruskin University’s Global Sustainability Institute in Cambridge UK.
A new funding and services powerhouse has been formed to provide cash to high-growth East of England SMEs.
- Lovewell Blake opens in Bury St Edmunds
- Prometic adds European flesh to the bones
- Environmentally sensitive employee benefits
- Blossoming telecoms firm plucked by Daisy
- Camgrain harvests new funding deal with HSBC
- Birketts aids BOCM Pauls sale to Dutch
- Net cast for fishing innovation
- Newmarket finance thoroughbred canters to title
- Chancellor faces a challenging Budget
- IoD wants a growth roadmap from Government
- £7.5m for stratified medicines
- The bell tolls with credit and credibility the punchbag
Page 9 of 24