Deepak Kale and Jerram Dawes have acquired Autocom and Starcom from private shareholders Tony Starling and Alun Jones in a management buy-in at the Cambridge UK motorcycle technology business.
Cambridge Broadband Networks, which makes point-to-multipoint packet microwave backhaul solutions for mobile broadband network operators, has secured a $7 million line of credit from Silicon Valley Bank.
The UK’s BioMedTech sector has struggled in recent years as jobs in research, trials and production have been shed, writes Tim Ferris, Partner, corporate tax and TMT specialist with BDO. However, the Government has recently weighed in to support the industry with the December Life Sciences strategy paper.
War chests amassed by Cambridge companies will ensure that the cluster bucks the downward trend in global M & As in 2012.
Yorkshire Building Society, which merged with Norwich & Peterborough Building Society (N&P) last November, is creating 40 new jobs in Peterborough.
UK businesses have been warned by a Cambridge banker to prepare for an interest rate hike or risk being plunged into the kind of crisis that hit the US even before the tragedy of 9-11.
Wherever you look. On Wall Street. In Tech City. In India. New enterprises are searching for the angels in a bid to be taken under their funding wings.
Just as the legal profession in the region has grown legs and wings, the accountancy sector has undergone a massive equalising process in the last 12 months.
- KPMG reports growth and investment
- La Playa breaks into superyacht market
- Red hot opportunity for pepper grower
- Big Issue Invest puts £400k into innovative housing solution
- New director joins Grant Thornton VAT team
- AIM shake-out almost complete as listings are set to rise
- Solar investment bank delayed by tariff legal battle
- Poker and MedTech deal aces to investors
- New regional director for NatWest
- Whiting & Partners moves to new Ely offices
- Business needs more support to stiffen soft backbone of economy
- 40 new jobs for Peterborough
Page 9 of 22