Crowdfunding portals will raise $3 billion in 2013 for technology innovation, experts at Deloitte in Cambridge UK predict.
UK business sees the tough economic climate as an opportunity for growth but corporate CFOs have ruled out plans for really aggressive expansion, Deloitte in Cambridge has revealed.
Deloitte’s annual CFO Survey, published today, shows that Britain’s finance chiefs have entered 2013 in more upbeat mood than 2012 and will grab opportunities for growth – but they won’t be taking unnecessary risks.
Ensors Chartered Accountants in Cambridge and Suffolk UK have promoted Jan McLean and James Francis to become partners of the firm.
Needham Chalks and Alliance Technical Laboratories Ltd in Needham Market, Suffolk, have been acquired by Bishop’s Stortford based Harlow Agricultural Merchants in a multimillion pound deal.
Anglia Business Solutions – a leading technology consultancy group in Cambridge UK – has executed a £6 million management buyout.
Accountancy firms BDO and PKF, which have major operations in Cambridge and East Anglia in the UK, have agreed to merge under the BDO brand.
The big economic numbers in the Autumn Statement are catching up with the reality of the last six months - a double dip recession in Europe and a weaker global backdrop than expected, reports Deloitte.
Mid-market business management solutions provider, Access Group, has acquired leading fundraising and CRM software specialist, thankQ, in a £2.7 million deal.
- Broker expands into Peterborough
- Cash for care personal health scheme
- Marine engineers boost fleet
- Paralysis in entrepreneur funding exposed
- Cambridge & Counties Bank launches residential property loan
- Stuart’s the darling for Cambridge tech play
- Santander in major expansion
- Moneyfacts award for Atkinson Bolton
- Ensors backs Suffolk 100 initiative
- Asterand clears Valley bank debt
- Broker moves to Broadland Business Park
- Accountants name new managing partner
Page 10 of 28