Entrepreneurs in the UK are desperate to expand internationally but are being held back by a funding paralysis caused by a breakdown in trust with bankers.
Cambridge & Counties Bank, which launched in June, has expanded its lending to the residential property investment market.
ANT plc, the Cambridge UK digital TV technology company, has appointed highly experienced FD Stuart Darling as a non-executive director.
Santander Corporate Banking is strengthening its support for businesses and extending its presence in Cambridgeshire and East Anglia after moving to new and larger offices in Cambridge.
Atkinson Bolton Consulting, based in Cambridgeshire, won the Best Investment Adviser accolade at the Moneyfacts Good Advice Awards – one of the highlights in the world of finance.
Accountancy firm Ensors is backing Suffolk 100 – a new initiative from The Suffolk Foundation designed to assist local charities and community groups that in turn support some of the most vulnerable communities in the county.
Asterand, the cash crippled Cambridge UK life sciences company, has completed the sale of its human tissue business and settled its more than $9 million debts to secured creditors.
One of the East of England’s leading independent insurance brokers has relocated its offices from the city centre to Broadland Business Park in Norwich.
- Accountants name new managing partner
- Global accountancy moves into Cambridge
- Tax incentives to drive growth examined in Cambridge
- Mills & Reeve advises new Cambridge bank
- Cambridge target in SVB banking revolution
- Investment move by My Business FD
- UK plcs sitting on £64bn cash pile
- High carbon investments threaten UK pensions
- New cash source for East of England SMEs
- Lovewell Blake opens in Bury St Edmunds
- Prometic adds European flesh to the bones
- Environmentally sensitive employee benefits
Page 10 of 27