Whilst formal insolvency appointments have been at relatively low levels for some time now the trading environment for a significant number of businesses and individuals remains very difficult.
Cambridge UK crowdfunding platform SyndicateRoom has enabled an historic real estate fundraising venture to bust its initial £2.1 million target in just 12 days.
Seasoned investors and companies from the Cambridge, Norfolk and London technology communities attended the inaugural pitch event held by the new Anglia Capital Group at Norwich Research Park Centrum building.
Over the last few years a number of measures have been implemented to prevent the perceived tax avoidance or advantages being obtained by partnerships.
The AstraZeneca factor has helped drive deals in the Cambridge UK technology cluster over the $49.5 billion mark in the last 20 months.
The possibility of starring as an extra in a Hollywood movie is proving a crowd pleaser with investors using Cambridge platform SyndicateRoom.
UK model horse company, Utterly Horses, has begun a Kickstarter campaign to launch its own range of model horses - branded Copperfox.
The medical profession has borne the brunt of the Government’s tax strangulation of defined benefit pension schemes.
- Autumn Statement: What’s around the corner for SME’s?
- Autumn Statement: Entrepreneurs still need support as pace of growth picks up
- Cambridge crowd pleasers ride alternative finance boom
- DFJ Esprit buys TTP Ventures investment portfolio
- October deals record edges Cambridge towards $50bn landmark
- Larking Gowen to expand after merger with Hubbard Lloyd
- September windfall takes Cambridge deals to $44bn in 18 months
- Supporting ‘stuck-in-the-middle’ MBSs
- Cambridge August deals burn hot with record £3.25bn
- db Broadcast bought by management
- Tattersalls buys majority stake in French sales firm
- SyndicateRoom in front line of Osborne’s FinTech army
Page 2 of 34