Serial Cambridge entrepreneurs and investors Robert Sansom and John Lee get close up and personal with 12 entrepreneurs from the UK and Europe’s technology capital at a November round table.
Cambridge and UK entrepreneurs are predicting strong growth over the next year according to Richard Crane, head of entrepreneurial business at Deloitte in Cambridge.
Eazipay Ltd, a leading direct debit processing business serving the Cambridge UK technology and industrial clusters, Cambridgeshire, has smashed its record for monthly sales and DD transactions.
The life sciences continue to drive an unprecedented dealflow in the Cambridge UK technology cluster with the September deals total topping $3.5 billion.
Barclays has supported care home provider Signature Senior Lifestyle, with a £14.8m loan to develop new care nursing facilities in Brentwood.
Barclays has backed Melford Green with restructuring finance to support the award winning champion alpaca herd and provide finance for a new bed and breakfast venture.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group (Marshall ADG) has bought Beechcraft’s flagship European MRO business, Hawker Beechcraft Limited for an undisclosed sum. The purchase of the Wichita US-owned business is the Cambridge UK company’s second key acquisition of the year.
A booming Cambridge technology cluster and strong investment by local manufacturing and retail companies has meant big business for the fastest growing challenger bank in the UK – Cambridge & Counties.
- Cambridge August deals hit $11.6 billion
- Baker Tilly acquires RSM Tenon
- Hot prospects for yoga business
- Wealth management company acquired
- Fin Capital pays £650k for Lloyds Bank outlet
- Bank could hit four-year funding target in two
- Cambridge May deals hit quarter of a million dollars
- Transatlantic VC fund opens in Cambridge
- New recruitment service backs SME growth
- Cambridge deals top half a billion dollars in April
- Ensors’ record month for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cambridge role in funding coup for German manufacturer
Page 2 of 25