Cambridge UK innovations specialist Elektron Technology plc is up for sale. Offers for the business are being invited up to a May 2 deadline.
Wireless, ICT, software and games industry news in Cambridge & the East of England.
A fresh surge in export business across a broad sweep of territories is driving higher revenues and greater profitability for Cambridge UK digital radio technology specialist, Sepura plc.
A white paper from Cambridge UK wireless innovator Neul and heavyweight industry partners explores two alternative approaches to help Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) find the best technology to optimise Machine2Machine connectivity.
UK mobile payments innovator Zapp has turned to Cambridge technology to help the business fight payment fraud.
Serial entrepreneurs and university influencers are helping to fashion a powerful new influencing body in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
A Cambridge software business has emerged as the power behind the throne for a dotcom that has won a major UK award for the best sports app.
Cambridge UK technology trailblazer Plastic Logic has formed a new alliance to co-develop low power flexible electronics for the multi-billion dollar IoT and wearables markets.
Cambridge technology entrepreneur Mike Lynch will ask whether the UK can continue to punch above its weight in innovation when he delivers a unique lecture in May.
Dai Davies, co-founder of DANTE, the Cambridge UK network technology pioneer, has been inducted into the globally elite Internet Hall of Fame for his contribution to the development of GÉANT – Europe’s high-capacity internet for research and education.
Tracking technology company Ubisense is gunning for £100 million revenues in five years as it aggressively pursues expansion of headcount and territorial reach from its Cambridge UK base following a £4.2m fundraising earlier this week.
Professor Bill Fitzgerald, the inspirational co-founder and chairman of Cambridge UK technology business Featurespace, has lost his long battle with cancer.
Cambridge UK tracking technology business Nujira has raised $20 million (£12.2m) to support production of its Coolteq chips, fund continued development of its long term product roadmap and open a new design centre in Santa Clara in Silicon Valley.
Kelvin Hughes, a world leader in navigation and surveillance solutions, is collaborating with Cambridge Pixel in the UK to commercialise a new super sensor.
The Cambridge UK team is at the heart of next generation software development for global giant HP Autonomy, Business Weekly can reveal.
Cambridge UK electronics pioneer, Plastic Logic, is targeting a $22.04 billion market sector with what it believes is revolutionary large area flexible image sensor technology.
Innovative young Cambridge UK business – Archipelago Technology Group – has developed a new ink manufacturing process to help unlock the huge potential of printed electronics.
- Cambridge technology fights ship pollution threat
- 42 Technology helps Crowcon develop gas calibration system
- Cambridge visionary ‘floats’ new concept for cities on the water
- World first recorded by Cambridge Nanotherm
- Far-sighted Bango funds primary school coding club
- CamSemi high power play in smartphone market
- Quixant hits US jackpot with Vegas gamble
- Cambridge trio pioneer world first printed electronics timer
- Xaar unveils Creutzmann as CTO
- Mexican expansion for Cambridge EdTech firm
- XJTAG and Agilent unveil XJLink2 3070
- Xaar crowned Business of the Year
- Linguamatics busts $10 million sales barrier
- Telco entrepreneur invests in Cambridge IoT startup
- CEO quitting record-busting Xaar
- Bango loss reflects investment in future
Page 1 of 81