Clean technology and automotive devotees are being invited to join the Cambridge University Eco Racing team’s solar revolution by attending a special, free showcase on Wednesday night.
Location technology specialist Ubisense has stepped on the gas in the US automotive market with a major contract.
Location technology specialist Ubisense has notched further success in the automotive market through Daimler in Germany.
The company that owns the Lola car brand and all Lola Intellectual Property, has struck a deal with the joint administrators of two stricken subsidiaries which safeguards future service to owners of the iconic vehicles.
The iconic Lola Cars brand has crashed. Administrators have been unable to find a buyer to continue the business, which has led to the last few staff being laid off at the factory in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
The England soccer squad visited lead sponsor Vauxhall Motors, at the carmaker’s headquarters in Luton before flying out to Krakow in Poland ahead of Euro 2012.
A Cambridge-inspired ‘road train’ concept requiring only the lead driver in a convoy of vehicles to take the wheel while following drivers chill out has successfully completed the first test demonstrations.
A new electric vehicle charging point at Harwich International Port was officially plugged in by the local Mayor – becoming the first port to be included in the Source East Electric Vehicle Recharging Network.
Chips from ARM Holdings in Cambridge are helping to drive a digital revolution for global carmaker Audi.
They have a saying in India that the British Empire is coming back - only the headquarters will be in New Delhi this time.
Those designing electric vehicles have much in common, whether they are hybrid or pure electric, on-road, off-road, on-water, underwater or in the sky. That is true for unmanned and manned vehicles.
Norfolk carmaker Group Lotus has unveiled a £1/2 billion blueprint to turn the business into a world leading sports car producer and engineering hothouse.
Group Lotus is believed to have secured a £10 million loan from the UK government to help underpin a major restructuring strategy.
Bentley Motors UK will unveil its new Continental GTC to mark the launch of the company’s newest dealership in Cambridge.
A new deal has been forged between BMW, IBS and Ubisense, extending the deployment of a real-time Location Identification System (LIS) across the global vehicle manufacturer’s production facilities.
An East of England accountancy practice is helping to drive the growth of an exciting new UK motor marque set to take the automotive world by storm.
- Ford drives towards all-digital in-car entertainment
- Lotus funding bid goes into overdrive
- Nissan drives growth in Bedfordshire
- Flagship BMW and MINI dealership opens at Cambourne
- Innovative concept to cut road deaths
- Suffolk firm celebrates expansion
- Lotus, the manufacturer, is back
- New Evoque showcases all-British partnership between Meridian Audio and Range Rover
- Hollywood stars shine for Lotus
- Vauxhall’s Luton plant hits 750,000 milestone
- Top award for Marshall Leasing
- World first as Lotus unveils entire new product line up
- Meridian to develop high-end sound systems for Range Rover
- Ducati in Silvestone move
- Lotus turns London’s black cabs green
- Saab relocates to Cranfield hub
Page 1 of 3