Two recruiters who cut their management teeth in the burgeoning Cambridge IT jobs sector have been appointed to spearhead a three-year growth plan for Cooper Lomaz.
The UK government is investing more than £1.1 million in a new pan-India network of British business centres. It is part of a global initiative to strengthen British business networks in 20 overseas markets.
A Cambridge UK business is leading a multimillion dollar drive by Standard Chartered Bank to help tackle children’s eye health across Africa.
CBM UK – the overseas disability charity – has again come to the rescue of victims of ongoing fighting in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). The company has ensured the delivery of critical medical care in the republic.
Two cancer charities have joined forces to protect the quality of care for patients and their families over the long-term against an increasingly challenging fundraising backdrop.
Neil Davidson is stepping down as CEO of Cambridge UK technology business Red Gate Software and as chair of Cambridge Network.
One of the UK’s fastest growing recruitment companies, the Barker Ross Group, has opened a new technical division in Cambridge.
More than 500 UK jobs have been safeguarded at training provider First4Skills, whose head office is in Huntingdon, near Cambridge, after Liverpool Community College completed a deal to acquire the majority of the company’s business and assets out of administration.
An experienced technology entrepreneur who has earned his spurs in Silicon Valley as well as the UK has joined a Cambridge team dedicated to helping young companies grow.
A sponsored sky dive by staff at Norwich recruitment specialists Pure Resourcing Solutions has raised £1,100 for East Anglian Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Two experienced business development gurus have launched a new mentoring and management training system.
A Cambridge UK business is playing a key role in a massive humanitarian programme that continues in earthquake-devastated Haiti.
Cambridge-based charitable business, CBM (UK) Ltd, is fighting an humanitarian crisis in Africa through an innovative cash transfer scheme that pumps lifeline funds into households and prevents them having to trade their livestock for food simply to survive.
US2U Consulting, the Norwich-based business consultancy, has extended a contract with KLM UK Engineering, the wholly owned subsidiary of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and is starting the next phase of a leadership development programme.
American industrialist Henry Ford said that a business absolutely devoted to service would have only one worry about profits – “they will be embarrassingly large.”
abbis education, a new recruitment agency, opened its doors in Cambridge UK today
- Peterborough recruitment firm sold as founder exits
- Cambridge charity fights Kenya food crisis
- Beacon glows as business grows
- Cabair expands at Cranfield hothouse
- Security firm creates 80 new jobs
- Energy recruiter opens Lowestoft office
- Business Link launches summer startups campaign
- Martial arts chop business risk
- Business Weekly New Year Honours - SERVICE PROVIDERS: The best of local businesses are at your service
- Roem announces two major European training contracts
- Breakfast event identifies how businesses can cut recruitment costs and gain loyal staff
- Cambridge businesses join forces to help homeless youngsters
- Search is on for UK customer service champion
- East of England highlighted as leading local economy
- Firms answer World Cup SOS
- Win the chance to ask UK’s best serial entrepreneurs your burning question at the BLN Growth Forum
Page 1 of 3