A University of Cambridge Judge Business School alumna returns to the UK technology capital this week to launch an innovative new platform set to become the go-to site for film discovery.
A Cambridge crowdfunding platform has been chosen by Hollywood movie director Simon West to raise £1.8 million – the first time Tinsel town has come to the UK to raise equity through the crowd.
International games designers have turned a Cambridge UK festival into a global showcase of young innovators.
Silk Pearce has designed an illustrated book for Ricoh Europe celebrating the enjoyment of classic Porsche cars.
Award-winning East Anglian integrated design and marketing communications agency oneagency.co has expanded its operation with the acquisition of Cambridge-based CBA-Design.
UK marketing spend is reported to be at its highest since pre-recession days, which may not be so surprising. Companies cutting marketing spend in austerity Britain would have been heading in the same direction as the Invisible Man in a pea souper.
Cambridge UK integrated marketing and design business, KISS, has strengthened its digital team with the appointment of Matt Rose to the position of senior digital designer.
Creative agency Mobas has won a competitive pitch to deliver a full range of marketing services to Cambridge UK radar technology business Aveillant Ltd.
Caroline Hyde has been appointed centre director for Cambridge’s first hub for social and environmental businesses – The Future Business Centre – which opened in November.
Silk Pearce has worked with Royal Mail to design two complementary sets of stamps to commemorate the Merchant Navy’s enduring contribution to British life over the last 200 years.
KISS Communications has expanded its team with the appointment of Kelly Da Silva Fernandes to the position of Senior Account Manager.
Suffolk based PRCA member, Pier Marketing, has achieved its Communications Management Standard – the gold standard of service for the PR industry.
The University of East Anglia has issued an SOS to videographers and home movie fans to share footage of the East Anglia region for a new project.
World-leading design innovators are coming to Cambridge this summer to explain how 3D printing using lunar soil could create housing for space explorers on the Moon’s surface.
Alison Meadows has created a stir in the UK marketing arena by quitting Ware Anthony Rust to join rival Cambridge branding agency Mobas as business development director.
Cambridge-based Mobas has once again been named a top 100 marketing agency outside London.
- Former Champneys chief heads new PR company
- University of Essex team eyes Eurogamer Expo
- Cambridge role in Greenwich Millennium Village
- Turin proud of Cambridge alliance
- Tribe and Brand Experience join forces
- Mobas welcomes new talent
- Silk Pearce stamps its mark on Diamond Jubilee celebrations
- Mobas bangs ‘Drum’ as top design house
- Boy bands in big screen debut
- Media Managers lines up more glory
- Alan Bennett snaps up photography award
- Computer games can help save planet
- Arena goes global with £16.5m haul
- Toshiba Medical deal for Mobas
- Falcon a finalist for fourth successive year
- Foundry House launches new consultancy and mentoring service
Page 1 of 5