Carter Jonas has been appointed by The Conservators of the River Cam to let bankside properties Jesus Green Lock House and Baits Bite Lock Office.
Construction of Building 430 CSP at Cambridge Science Park is well underway with completion expected in April 2015.
Cambridge Research Park, home to some of the leading technology companies in the UK innovation cluster, has been sold to a European property investment specialist for £21 million.
The historic centre of Ely has been the setting for a number of recent lettings of concluded by agent Carter Jonas in two of the city’s listed buildings.
One of Norfolk’s longest-established rural chartered surveyors and land agents has merged with the county’s biggest independent chartered surveyors and estate agents.
Investment in the UK commercial property sector during the third quarter of 2014 reached £16.3 billion – a 37 per cent increase on the previous quarter and 41 per cent higher than in the corresponding period last year - according to new research by Lambert Smith Hampton.
A detailed planning application for a Montessori nursery school at Haverhill Research Park has been submitted by Jaynic Investments, the developer of the park, to St Edmundsbury Borough Council.
The Cranfield Innovation Centre (CIC) at Cranfield University Technology Park has reached a record high in occupancy levels.
Weston Homes has paid over the £15 million asking price for a Cambridge city site with planning consent for 143 homes.
Acrylicon, one of the world’s fastest growing industrial flooring specialists, has moved its UK headquarters to The Knowledge Centre at Wyboston Lakes in Cambridgeshire.
Average house prices in Cambridge and London have increased by over three times the national mean in the last 12 months – and Cambridge has achieved the sharpest climb of all UK cities beyond the acknowledged 2007 peak.
eg technology, a leading Cambridge-based engineering design company, has outgrown its existing premises at Burleigh House in Cambridge.
Superchip technology leader ARM Holdings is having to take extra space at its Cambridge UK headquarters site to facilitate a fresh phase of global expansion.
A seminar to explore how to tackle the UK’s housing shortage was held at Botanic House in Cambridge organised by Bidwells, in association with Mills & Reeve and Landmark Chambers.
Cambridge and Norwich-based architect Feilden+Mawson has primed the pump for an ambitious masterplan to breathe unprecedented prosperity into West Norfolk.
After two years of trading, employees at the commercial insurance broker Yutree Insurance are uprooting to new offices.
- Option-to-Buy key to Huntingdon deal
- The Lanterns purchased for £960,000
- Lifeplus Europe expands at Eaton Socon
- Approval for key worker housing
- Chemical materials group scales in Cambridge
- East of England housing market plateaus
- Thoroughly modern Mill at high profile Harston complex
- Brookgate accelerates Cambridge Park scheme
- House prices across the East of England unaffordable, says TUC
- Quick march on barracks redevelopment
- Work begins on £5m seminar building at Robinson College
- Goodman buys 22 acres of land in Northampton
- International testing group moves to Royston
- Kier’s £75m UK building bonanza
- Hinchingbrooke office building acquired
- East of England leads UK for industrial construction deals
Page 1 of 32