Superchip technology leader ARM Holdings is having to take extra space at its Cambridge UK headquarters site to facilitate a fresh phase of global expansion.
A seminar to explore how to tackle the UK’s housing shortage was held at Botanic House in Cambridge organised by Bidwells, in association with Mills & Reeve and Landmark Chambers.
Cambridge and Norwich-based architect Feilden+Mawson has primed the pump for an ambitious masterplan to breathe unprecedented prosperity into West Norfolk.
After two years of trading, employees at the commercial insurance broker Yutree Insurance are uprooting to new offices.
Barford + Co has let Unit 3 Windover Court, Huntingdon to Topper Cases Ltd which already occupies premises directly opposite. The company is one of many reporting better trading conditions as the economy emerges from the recent downturn.
Barker Storey Matthews has agreed the sale of The Lanterns at 16 Melbourn Street, Royston, comprising a multi tenanted office building.
Keppel House on Alington Road, Eaton Socon has been let by Barfords to Lifeplus Europe Ltd. The move will accommodate further expansion for the company by establishing a strong presence in the locality.
Architectural proposals for key worker and market housing on the North West Cambridge Development have been approved by the local planning authorities.
The UK division of TER Group – worldwide distributor, trader and producer of chemical raw materials - has moved into a new administrative HQ in the Cambridge UK technology corridor.
House prices in Cambridge and the East of England have flatlined after a heady run of rises.
The completed refurbishment of the original Mill Building at the Harston Mill – home of Sagentia and other leading companies in the Cambridge science, technology and R & D sectors – sees agent Carter Jonas under instruction on a number of office suites in this location.
Property developer Brookgate has brought forward plans for a new 1.5 million sq ft business and residential park in Cambridge UK.
House prices in every East of England local authority area are now over five times the average local salary, according to new analysis published by the TUC.
The Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) has appointed Urban & Civic as Development Manager for the 716-acre former RAF base at Waterbeach Barracks, Cambridgeshire.
To mark the start of construction work at the new seminar building for Robinson College Cambridge, senior tutor, Bill Nolan and facilities manager, Bill McKim have both assisted in the installation of one of the 61 piles that will support the new building.
Global integrated property group, Goodman, has bought 22 acres of land at Grange Park, Northampton, from RBS Real Estate Asset Management. No price is being disclosed for the deal.
- International testing group moves to Royston
- Kier’s £75m UK building bonanza
- Hinchingbrooke office building acquired
- East of England leads UK for industrial construction deals
- Technology growth drives office boom
- Developers looking to regions for new build projects
- Henkel gets massive Herts transplant
- Record-breaking car company Bluebird moves to Northants
- Huge rise in Eastern property deals
- Suffolk firm wins contract for £20m Warwick University project
- Largest sale in over a decade completes in Ipswich
- Waterbeach planning victory sets precedent
- Eckoh buys freehold of HQ
- Encouraging noises for property developers
- Kier taps into education sector billions
- Laing O’Rourke takes 1600 sq ft in Cambridge
Page 1 of 31