A development of 1,200 homes, a business hub and community facilities is to be built north west of Ely after a resolution was granted to Endurance Estates Strategic Land by East Cambridgeshire District Council.
Linaro, a not-for-profit engineering organisation within the open source software sector, has taken space at the high profile Harston Mill complex, on the southern edge of Cambridge.
Cambridge faces a race against time to meet unprecedented demand for office, R & D and laboratory space from big name international technology companies, UK relocators and fast local growers.
Property consultancy Carter Jonas, which has a growing and influential commercial team in Cambridge, is acquiring London-based planning practice, Planning Perspectives LLP, and its public sector consultancy business, Strategic Perspectives.
Global life science heavyweight AstraZeneca is taking even more space in the Cambridge UK technology heartland after snapping up the lease on a new showcase city centre building where construction is only just underway.
An 80,000 sq ft headquarters building is under construction at Ely’s Lancaster Way Business Park – to include offices, laboratory, clean room and distribution space, reports Tom Owen of Cheffins.
Carter Jonas has been appointed by The Conservators of the River Cam to let bankside properties Jesus Green Lock House and Baits Bite Lock Office.
Construction of Building 430 CSP at Cambridge Science Park is well underway with completion expected in April 2015.
Cambridge Research Park, home to some of the leading technology companies in the UK innovation cluster, has been sold to a European property investment specialist for £21 million.
The historic centre of Ely has been the setting for a number of recent lettings of concluded by agent Carter Jonas in two of the city’s listed buildings.
One of Norfolk’s longest-established rural chartered surveyors and land agents has merged with the county’s biggest independent chartered surveyors and estate agents.
Investment in the UK commercial property sector during the third quarter of 2014 reached £16.3 billion – a 37 per cent increase on the previous quarter and 41 per cent higher than in the corresponding period last year - according to new research by Lambert Smith Hampton.
A detailed planning application for a Montessori nursery school at Haverhill Research Park has been submitted by Jaynic Investments, the developer of the park, to St Edmundsbury Borough Council.
The Cranfield Innovation Centre (CIC) at Cranfield University Technology Park has reached a record high in occupancy levels.
Weston Homes has paid over the £15 million asking price for a Cambridge city site with planning consent for 143 homes.
Acrylicon, one of the world’s fastest growing industrial flooring specialists, has moved its UK headquarters to The Knowledge Centre at Wyboston Lakes in Cambridgeshire.
- Cambridge house prices 32.5 per cent ahead of 2007 peak
- eg technology expands into new premises
- ARM scales up again in Cambridge
- Urgent action needed to solve UK housing shortage
- Architects design first step in West Norfolk regeneration masterplan
- Yutree uproots to new premises in Newmarket
- Option-to-Buy key to Huntingdon deal
- The Lanterns purchased for £960,000
- Lifeplus Europe expands at Eaton Socon
- Approval for key worker housing
- Chemical materials group scales in Cambridge
- East of England housing market plateaus
- Thoroughly modern Mill at high profile Harston complex
- Brookgate accelerates Cambridge Park scheme
- House prices across the East of England unaffordable, says TUC
- Quick march on barracks redevelopment
Page 1 of 32