East of England construction sector growth over the next five years could deliver 21,300 new building jobs – 4,260 a year – as the Cambridge technology cluster booms and the hinterland sees cross-industry expansion.
MP Real Estate in Cambridge has advised on the acquisition of the Vue Cinema in the Grafton Centre for £9.6 million.
US technology giant Apple has completed the formalities for its move into new offices at 90 Hills Road, Cambridge UK.
The delivery of 400 new homes for the University of Cambridge has been underwritten by the award of contracts to two residential developers, Countryside and Hill, who will build the market housing on the North West Cambridge Development in the first phase of the development.
Construction of three new buildings at the Cambridge Research Park is well underway.
Carter Jonas has pulled off a major coup on the Cambridge UK property scene.
Building firms in Cambridge and the East of England expect a huge hike in workload and a fresh jobs surge, according to new research by RICS.
The construction of a multi-million pound office development in Cambridge reached a significant milestone as contractor Wates held a ‘topping out’ ceremony recently to mark the building having reached its highest point.
A development of 1,200 homes, a business hub and community facilities is to be built north west of Ely after a resolution was granted to Endurance Estates Strategic Land by East Cambridgeshire District Council.
Linaro, a not-for-profit engineering organisation within the open source software sector, has taken space at the high profile Harston Mill complex, on the southern edge of Cambridge.
Cambridge faces a race against time to meet unprecedented demand for office, R & D and laboratory space from big name international technology companies, UK relocators and fast local growers.
Property consultancy Carter Jonas, which has a growing and influential commercial team in Cambridge, is acquiring London-based planning practice, Planning Perspectives LLP, and its public sector consultancy business, Strategic Perspectives.
Global life science heavyweight AstraZeneca is taking even more space in the Cambridge UK technology heartland after snapping up the lease on a new showcase city centre building where construction is only just underway.
An 80,000 sq ft headquarters building is under construction at Ely’s Lancaster Way Business Park – to include offices, laboratory, clean room and distribution space, reports Tom Owen of Cheffins.
Carter Jonas has been appointed by The Conservators of the River Cam to let bankside properties Jesus Green Lock House and Baits Bite Lock Office.
Construction of Building 430 CSP at Cambridge Science Park is well underway with completion expected in April 2015.
- Cambridge technology hub sold for £21 million
- Suite deals make the grade in Ely
- Irelands merges with Arnolds Keys
- Property investment in East of England more than doubles
- Application submitted for Montessori at Haverhill Research Park
- CIC nears capacity as firms flock to tech park
- Over £15m paid for Cambridge city housing site
- UK flooring company takes new HQ
- Cambridge house prices 32.5 per cent ahead of 2007 peak
- eg technology expands into new premises
- ARM scales up again in Cambridge
- Urgent action needed to solve UK housing shortage
- Architects design first step in West Norfolk regeneration masterplan
- Yutree uproots to new premises in Newmarket
- Option-to-Buy key to Huntingdon deal
- The Lanterns purchased for £960,000
Page 1 of 33