Following the eagerly-anticipated completion of Cambridge’s ‘tallest residence’ – The Marque – commercial occupiers are being encouraged to capitalise on the prestigious retail space that occupies the ground floor of the luxury 92-apartment scheme.
Kitchen makeover specialist, Dream Doors is opening a showroom in Cambridgeshire in early spring thanks to swift negotiations conducted by agent Carter Jonas.
A record number of people ate out at Greene King pubs on Christmas Day.
Christmas spending in the East of England was 2.5 per cent ahead of the same period last year as online shoppers gave retailers a timely boost.
Independent Norfolk optician Dipple & Conway believes it is the first practice in East Anglia to invest in state-of-the-art tear analysis equipment that can help banish the irritation of Dry Eye Syndrome.
Kershaw Mechanical Services has completed the mechanical services installation at the Waitrose Cambridge store in Trumpington as part of the shop’s multi-million pound extension and refurbishment.
East of England construction services specialist ISG has secured a £32 million fit out project with Arcadia at the fashion retailer’s UK headquarters in the heart of London’s West End.
International paint and wallpaper brand Farrow & Ball is coming to Cambridge to occupy showroom and retail space at 14 Regent Street.
Halfords, the leading retailer of automotive and leisure products is revolutionising its in-store customer communications by implementing an integrated signage solution from Cambridge-based global information technology services company Episys.
One of Ely’s landmarks, the pavement café Tea for Two, has changed hands. The black and white period building sits in Buttermarket, close to the Market Place in the centre of Ely.
The East of England’s troubled retail sector has received a timely boost.
The Hughes Electrical Group is investing more than £600,000 to create a flagship store in Lowestoft.
Krazy Horse, a Suffolk-based dealership that builds desire-quenching custom bikes for enthusiasts from the East of England, has opened a new multi-million pound motorcycle facility that will attract visitors from all over the UK.
US lingerie company, Victoria’s Secret has opened its first UK airport Beauty and Accessories store at London Stansted.
An electrical retailer has broken the cycle of doom that has engulfed UK retailers at the start of 2013 by opening a new store in Cambridge that is double the size of the previous one!
Brookgate, the mixed-use development company, has completed three new retail lettings for the CB1 development in Cambridge city centre to local restaurant Le Gros Franck, retail chain Co-op and Costa Coffee.
- Retail incentives not the way to go in Cambridge, says Mooney
- Retail parade sold for £1.025m
- High interest in Waitrose and John Lewis jobs
- Satchel company bags damages in IP court battle
- Cycling centenarian’s the wheel deal
- Springtime boost for Cambridge retail sector
- Retail powerhouse boosts revenue and profits
- US success in the bag for satchel company
- Retail opportunity in Cambridge conservation area
- Stretch marks cause continued pain on high street
- Latin beat for Quayside
- Bra-vo as KPMG saves La Senza jobs
- Womenswear boutique moves to new Cambridge outlet
- Online store a perfect fit for Oliveira
- Supermarket sweep for agent in Cambridge
- Cambridge consumers to spend £345m this Christmas
Page 1 of 4