Conference business has reached a record high in the Cambridge UK technology heartland.
Venues and Events
Ultimo founder Michelle Mone is one of the keynote speakers at a major UKTI conference on December 3 at Cranfield School of Management in Bedfordshire.
ARM and Cambridge Cleantech have joined forces to address a major challenge for industry – the need to develop genuinely low energy data centres.
Demand for conferences in the Cambridge technology heartland hit an all-time record level this summer.
The SMF Group in Cambridge is hosting a free social media training event at its headquarters on Friday October 10.
Downing College Cambridge has been received a Gold Award for its outstanding performance as a Green Tourism site for conference business.
Wyboston Lakes conference and leisure venue has seen business revenue soar by 17 per cent in the first half of 2014 as the impact of a £5 million investment in extended facilities and new business directions begins to have its full impact.
A Cambridge College has marked the reopening of recently refurbished conference facilities by making a presentation to the current organisers of the first course to be run at the building 26 years ago – and the first to return to experience the new look.
A team from Conference Cambridge has just returned from the IMEX Frankfurt 2014 exhibition with event enquiries worth over £500,000 which could bring around £1.5 million of revenue to the local economy.
Conference Cambridge is playing a lead role in a concerted campaign by UK events ambassadors working to bring more business and academic functions to the UK.
Conference Cambridge, the free venue-finding service for the University, colleges, hotels and other unique properties in and around Cambridge, is announcing an exciting new facility at one of the venues in its portfolio.
A team from Conference Cambridge in the UK technology cluster has returned from the IMEX America Show in Las Vegas with event enquiries worth over £300,000 which could bring an estimated £900,000 of business to the local economy.
A new initiative to encourage Cambridgeshire businesses and organisations to ‘think local’ when choosing venues for events has been launched.
Creating Cambridge’s BIG Christmas party takes place on Friday December 6 at the Cambridge Union Society.
Community-based charity Care Network Cambridgeshire raised more than £12k from a charity ball supported by local companies at Queens’ College Cambridge.
Care Network Cambridgeshire (CNC) is holding its inaugural Michaelmas Ball on Saturday 21st September at Queens’ College, Cambridge to raise awareness of the charity as well as fundraising to support the work it carries out.
- New conference facility opened
- Export opportunities blossom in May
- Cable at the double in Cambridge
- Downing College steps up sales effort
- New general manager for Huntingdon Racecourse
- Silicon Valley funding opportunities for Cambridge technology
- Wireless group tackles mobile capacity crunch
- Olympics ace is Showground’s new events manager
- Events masterclass in Cambridge
- Exhibition specialist under new management
- Cambridge academic venues in 2013 showcase
- Wyboston quality endorsed by new award
- Cambridge hosts historic ZX Spectrum jamboree
- Falcon swoops with recession busting expo
- World scientists in Cambridge ageing summit
- Wellcome £9m boost for scientific conferences
Page 1 of 3