Gaming industry technology business Quixant has completed a £25m placing to satisfy market demand and broaden the institutional shareholder base of the Company.
NHS England has awarded Care UK contracts for healthcare services at HMP Brixton and HMP Pentonville – bringing the number of offender institutions the Essex business works in to 21.
Smart metering technology struggler Cyan Holdings has secured a maiden pilot deployment in Brazil for a specially customised retrofit product.
Engineering and project management consultancy, AMEC has won – as part of a dedicated consortium – a long-term contract extension for the Shell ONEgas assets in the UK’s Southern North Sea.
Investment in new technology and territorial expansion has given Cambridge UK digital radio specialist Sepura a firm platform for global growth.
Bug busting technology specialist Tristel saw its UK share price lift almost 13 per cent on early trading after revealing strong cashflow, increased revenues and a return to profitability.
Bug busting technology company Tristel plc is growing strongly from the Cambridge cluster and reports encouraging growth in revenues; the news sent its UK share price almost six per cent higher.
Cambridge digital radio technology front runner Sepura posted record revenues in the six months to September 27 but investment in the future and a strong foreign exchange headwind stripped €3 million off the bottom line.
- Dialight’s global scale-up leaves market cold
- e2v gears up for strong second half
- Double digit growth for Whitbread
- Porvair revenue ahead by 13 per cent
- Dialight’s Autumn windfall blown off course
- Brady shares dive on slowing demand
- Xaar profits more than treble
- Hayward Tyler wins deals on several fronts
- Dialight wins $1m American deal
- Brady grows revenues 23 per cent
- Greene King posts record results
- Dialight shares dive after profit warning
Page 1 of 4