The recent sharp fall in oil prices has delivered a fresh challenge to Cambridge plant engineering software specialist AVEVA.
Whitbread has appointed Richard Baker as chairman with effect from 1st September 2014. He succeeds Anthony Habgood who, after nine years in the role is stepping down from the Board.
Cambridge UK technology company Blinkx saw half the value of its stock wiped out as the share price nosedived to 31.5p yesterday on a profits warning.
Tracking technology business Ubisense has announced a shake-up at board level in a changing of the guard among its non-executive directors.
A plunge into losses saw GW Pharmaceuticals’ share price dip 20.50p (5.59 per cent) to 346p on early UK trading.
Risk management technology from Cambridge UK is driving the strategies of major corporates in the energy, recycling and commodities segments as Brady plc continues to make global progress under CEO Gavin Lavelle.
Global growth has helped infection control technology business Tristel plc beat profit targets and sent its UK share price almost nine per cent higher on early trading.
Gaming industry technology business Quixant has completed a £25m placing to satisfy market demand and broaden the institutional shareholder base of the Company.
- No bars as company takes care into UK prisons
- Cyan hopes Brazil trial will transform sombre to samba
- Record order book for AMEC
- Sepura spreads its wings globally
- Tristel shares rise on trading boost
- Tristel shares rise on stronger trading
- Sepura profits hit by forex headwind
- Dialight’s global scale-up leaves market cold
- e2v gears up for strong second half
- Double digit growth for Whitbread
- Porvair revenue ahead by 13 per cent
- Dialight’s Autumn windfall blown off course
Page 1 of 5