Barker Storey Matthews Cambridge has sold Premier House in Linton to Comar Optics Ltd, who specialise in optics and optomechanics for instrumentation and R & D.
Financial adviser Limetree Financial Services has taken a lease on a 1,371 sq ft office building in Histon through Barker Storey Matthews.
Lancaster Way Business Park in Ely is set to become the first digital business park in Cambridgeshire.
Clean technology and automotive devotees are being invited to join the Cambridge University Eco Racing team’s solar revolution by attending a special, free showcase on Wednesday night.
Cambridge has grabbed centre stage in the drive to develop personalised medicines after a unique tie-up between the pioneer in the space – Horizon Discovery – and two world-leading research centres based in the UK technology cluster.
Risk management technology specialist Brady plc has doubled its client base inside 12 months in a record year for new business and driven up the value of licensing deals.
UK law firm Birketts has unveiled a new CEO to mastermind its business in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich.
Cambridge and East of England companies are hiring record numbers of apprentices, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg revealed as the UK embarked on the biggest skills drive in its economic history.
Businesses and communities in Cambridgeshire – including the major technology and industry hubs of Cambridge and Peterborough – will have some of the best fibre broadband coverage in the UK following a £45 million deal with BT to provide a county-wide high speed network by the end of 2015.
Generous tax incentives are being offered to alumni and friends of Cambridge University to invest in spin-outs from the UK innovation hothouse via a new £1.5 million seed & enterprise fund.
Far-sighted Cambridge law firm Taylor Vinters has significantly strengthened its UK and international technology team with two key hires from rival practices.
Cambridge academics are spearheading an initiative that should help change business attitudes to sustainability.
Technology from Sepura, the TETRA digital radio business based in Cambridge UK, is being used by CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research located near Geneva.
HiWave, the Cambridge Cluster audio technology company, has delisted its shares in the UK as administrators make a last ditch rescue bid.
New tracking technology from Cambridge Consultants in the UK will accurately detect someone's location indoors when GPS drops out.
One of the largest telecoms network operators in Europe has shown its faith in location-based smart technology from Ubisense by handing the Cambridge UK business a €1 million contract renewal.
- Sagentia acquisition boosts product development
- Marshall Aerospace buys Oxford aircraft firm
- Ubisense motors ahead in US
- Abcam leading the gold rush
- AMEC wins £68 million North Sea contract
- Human ‘map’ matches lifestyle to genetic makeup
- Tristel starts cashing in on strategy pivot
- Plastic Logic role in post-earthquake Japan
- Cambridge role in £88m mega-telescope
- Wireless monitor counters food poisoning threat
- Cambridge cancer detector goes global
- Babraham expansion boosts ageing research
- Morgan Sindall reports strong preliminary results
- Freescale powers TTP white space solution
- Cambridge at heart of £45m manufacturing push
- Palace launchpad for Cambridge startup ambassadors
Page 8 of 123