Ash Biotech is a biotech equipment and device maker with a focus on the application of cutting-edge biology to drug discovery and pre-clinical development. The company has a biological focus on complex microscopic model organisms.
Q10 Talking Heads
Influential company bosses in Cambridge & the East of England in focus in our personalised Q&A.
Business Weekly TVs Ellee Seymour talks to Chris Curry, founder of Care With Canary.
Care with Canary - Cambridge entrepreneur Chris Curry has devised a wireless sensor system that allows family members to remotely monitor relatives living alone, without invading their privacy, and triggers alerts.
Billy Boyle - 2Cs Communications interviews Owlstone co-founder Billy Boyle for Business Weekly TV. Billy Boyle and colleagues suspended their PhDs to form Owlstone Nanotech and launch a dime-sized sensor.
Product development and engineering consultancy, eg technology, is celebrating its 10 year anniversary in April. eg technology offers product design and development services to the medical, biotech and consumer sectors with a strong track-record of developing medical devices with CE and FDA approval.
Polatis is the world leader in optical switching technology innovations. Founded in 2005 as the merger of leading optical technology companies from Cambridge Massachusetts and Cambridge UK, Polatis combined products, technologies and resources to create new solutions for modern fibre-based networks.
Eight19 takes its name from the time it takes sunlight to reach the earth - eight minutes and 19 seconds. It’s mission is to develop the technologies and manufacturing processes that will bring off-grid solar power to a new generation of users, transforming lives and accelerating economic development.
Dawson King is CEO of pioneering healthcare startup, Cambridge Healthcare Ltd. The company is working in partnership with the NHS and Connecting for Health to develop howareyou.com, an e-Health portal for patients and healthcare professionals. The portal will integrate with the NHS IT infrastructure and provide the platform for an unlimited number of healthcare applications.
- Liz Basing - UKTI East International Trade Director
- Kevin Fitzgerald, CEO of F-Star
- Michael Evans, CEO of Green-Tide Turbines
- Matthew Borg, co-managing partner of Information Transfer
- Andrew Blake, managing director of Microsoft Research Cambridge
- Peter Cowley, Camdata founder and investment director of Martlet, the new angel investment vehicle launched by Marshall of Cambridge
- Michael Priestnall, CTO of Cambridge Carbon Capture
- David Jaggard co-founder of Cambridge IT specialists Fluid
- Dr Sophien Kamoun, head of The Sainsbury Laboratory at Norwich Research Park.
- Mike Fell, partner at Key Capital Partners in Cambridge
- Andrew Webster of websters in Cambridge
- Stuart Newman, PwC’s Cambridge office senior partner
Page 3 of 9