BlinkPipe was started in late 2010 by Dave Gwilt and Alex Nancekievill, two Cambridge University alumni, who both have MBAs from London Business School.
Q10 Talking Heads
Influential company bosses in Cambridge & the East of England in focus in our personalised Q&A.
Gary Hanson is the lead partner of the Cambridge office of BDO, an organisation with over 1,200 offices in 138 countries. A specialist in business assurance, he has over 30 years’ experience. One of his principal skills is UK/US advice and he has particular knowledge of US GAAP and its implications, working closely with BDO in the US.
Matt Meyer is CEO of Taylor Vinters, a globally influential next generation law firm with offices in Cambridge, London and Singapore. Taylor Vinters is positioning itself as an elite law firm operating internationally in the areas of technology, investment and private client business.
IMServ Europe Ltd is one of the UK’s largest independent energy data management providers. Based in Milton Keynes, the company offers carbon and energy management solutions, helping organisations across all sectors to save energy, reduce costs and control carbon.
Evi was founded in August 2005, originally under the name of True Knowledge, with the mission of powering a new kind of search experience where users can access the world’s knowledge simply by asking for the information they need in a way that is completely natural.
F-star is a leader in the development of novel bispecific antibodies. Its technology leverages decades of experience with traditional antibody technology, while overcoming the limitations of development and manufacture of bispecific antibodies.
Ash Biotech is a biotech equipment and device maker with a focus on the application of cutting-edge biology to drug discovery and pre-clinical development. The company has a biological focus on complex microscopic model organisms.
Business Weekly TVs Ellee Seymour talks to Chris Curry, founder of Care With Canary.
Care with Canary - Cambridge entrepreneur Chris Curry has devised a wireless sensor system that allows family members to remotely monitor relatives living alone, without invading their privacy, and triggers alerts.
- Eben Upton, founder of Raspberry Pi
- Billy Boyle, co-founder of Owlstone
- Danny Godfrey and Andrew Ede of eg technology
- Jerry Wesel, CEO of Polatis
- Simon Bransfield-Garth, CEO of Eight19
- Dawson King, CEO of Cambridge Healthcare Ltd
- Liz Basing - UKTI East International Trade Director
- Kevin Fitzgerald, CEO of F-Star
- Michael Evans, CEO of Green-Tide Turbines
- Matthew Borg, co-managing partner of Information Transfer
- Andrew Blake, managing director of Microsoft Research Cambridge
- Peter Cowley, Camdata founder and investment director of Martlet, the new angel investment vehicle launched by Marshall of Cambridge
Page 2 of 9