It’s not always easy to find the funding and investment you need to grow your CleanTech venture. Cambridge Cleantech’s finance special interest group gathers together investors, funding experts and successful scale-up companies so you can hear about new funds, meet the right people, and hone your pitching skills.
Introduced by Cambridge Cleantech CEO Martin Garratt, the event features the following talks:
- Never Mind the Pandemic, Brexit and Trading Issues - This is Fund Raising for Start-Ups (Ross McNaughton, Partner, Taylor Wessing)
- How to Go Back and Raise an Additional £1 Million through Crowdfunding... (Hamish Watson, CEO, Polysolar)
- Future-Proofing your SME in the Pandemic (Jeremy Hyde, Regional Director, the FD Centre)
- You Can Do Anything if You Really Want To – Stories of Team Successes (Claire Vane, Director, Integrated Resources)
- Growing the business in the UK and Europe by securing new investments (Paul Egan, CEO, 8Power)