Pitchfest is brought to you by Innovate UK, the UK's innovation agency. It is designed to help the most ambitious and innovative SMEs in the UK become investment ready, hone their pitching skills and help raise funds.
Pitchfest is a fully funded offering providing access to highly experienced innovation and growth specialists for one-to-one ongoing support on your investment journey, and for you to have access to pitch training experts to refine your pitch and value proposition. This bespoke offering gives you the opportunity to receive constructive feedback from a panel of real investors and to be introduced to active investor networks (where there is a good match).
The East of England edition of Pitchfest is the second in a series taking place across the UK. It will allow 15 ambitious East of England SMEs to accelerate progress and scale their business. Application deadline is 15th January 2021.
What does Pitchfest include?
- Two days of comprehensive pitch training
- Access to leading pitch and investment experts
- Bespoke support from a dedicated innovation and growth specialist
- An opportunity to build a clear, compelling and credible investment proposition
- Introductions to active investor networks in your region and across the UK
- Supercharging your elevator pitch and building a persuasive investor pitch
- Constructive no-risk feedback from a panel of real investors.