ELC Group quickens growth in BRIC countries
Cambridge based regulatory affairs business ELC Group has accelerated its international expansion following 25 per cent revenue growth in 2013.
Record revenue growth for the UK company in the first nine months of the year has prompted ELC to bring forward its growth plans for key BRIC territories.
ELC, one of the world’s fastest-growing providers of regulatory affairs consulting services says office openings are now planned in Brazil, Russia and China within the next six to nine months.
To meet rapidly growing demand during 2012, ELC opened new and expanded operational offices in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Singapore and established a new global headquarters in Cambridge UK.
Since 2012, ELC has extended its service portfolio to include a comprehensive range of consultancy and support services for clinical trials and announced the formation of a new software subsidiary – Pharma eReport – to offer a complete EVMPD compliance solution for Marketing Authorisation Holders.
The core services and projects that have powered ELC Group’s record growth during 2013 include:-
• A full range of bio-similar support services, such as regulatory strategies for US FDA and EMEA region markets, clinical support on a global scale, and bio-similar CMC and registration
• Complete solutions for multiple NCE (new chemical entities) projects including regulatory strategy, clinical support, data management, statistics, and CMC support
• Supporting a large portfolio of bio-tech products for EMEA and US FDA markets
• Complete support for conducting clinical trials in China and product registration thereafter
• Clinical support and product registration covering Russia and the entire CIS region
ELC Group CEO Marco Rubinstein said: “This exceptional surge in our revenue ultimately reflects the core strength in our company’s strategy – our ability to satisfy and retain clients.
“With our strong leadership team, unparalleled industry knowledge, and a hugely talented team of experienced regulatory professionals serving clients across the world, we have a firm foundation on which to continue expanding our global reach and helping more customers – this year and beyond.”