￼Featurespace leads region’s Technology Fast 50 cohort
Cambridge-based provider of financial crime prevention software, Featurespace™, has been named the fastest growing technology company in the Cambridgeshire and East Region in the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50.
This is the fourth time Featurespace has been represented in the Technology Fast 50. The annual rankings are based on percentage revenue growth over a four-year period.
Featurespace helps some of the world’s largest financial institutions identify and prevent fraud and financial crime. This year the company's highlights have included:-
- The release by TSYS of a case study reporting on the adaptive and high performance of Featurespace technology models during lockdown
- Completion of a £30 million investment round to help support ongoing global expansion
- Winning the Global Fast Track Programme at Hong Kong FinTech Week
- Being selected by Australian-based FinTech Hay and Turkey-based Akbank
- Partnering with Fiserv on the development and launch of a series of new solutions.
Featurespace CEO Martina King said: “The Featurespace team has been working tirelessly to protect our customers during these challenging times. We're honoured to be recognised by Deloitte for the fourth year and this year as the fastest-growing technology company in Cambridgeshire and the East.”
Deloitte’s Adam Norman, technology partner for the Cambridgeshire and East region, added: “Being one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK is an impressive accomplishment. We commend Featurespace for achieving a phenomenal 624 per cent growth rate over four years.”