Cambridge University researchers have developed advanced and powerful molecular ‘sieves’ which could be used to filter carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.
Cambridge scientists working with UK colleagues have discovered a rare gene variant that could lead to novel therapies to cut the risk of heart disease.
The Cambridge office of business and financial adviser Grant Thornton has welcomed three new faces to its expanding tax team. David Hooper, Ainsley Bowyer and Emma Bunting have all joined the Cambridge team.
Cyprus Airways has brought a new daily service to Stansted from Larnaca.
Virgin Media has moved into Papworth, near Cambridge UK, in a move designed to double the rate of broadband network expansion and slash the cost of rollout by 33 per cent.
Intelligent Fingerprinting – the company behind a revolutionary non-invasive and real-time drug screening technique that analyses the sweat in a fingerprint – has been offered a substantial grant from the EUREKA Eurostars Programme that will allow its technology to be adapted and trialled in an Anglo-Finnish opioid drug rehabilitation study.
As bridges between Scotland and England stand threatened by the independence referendum, University of Cambridge engineers are using new technology to strengthen at least one busy highway known to motorists both sides of the border.
Cambridge UK radar technology neighbours Cambridge Pixel and Blighter Surveillance Systems have joined forces to further tighten security along the Korean demilitarised zone.
The world of location intelligence technology has opened up big time for Cambridge UK business Ubisense – and a key alliance with Google is clearly helping to hook new customers.
Neighbouring businesses Sphere Fluidics and Cambridge Consultants have joined forces to promote analysis technology that they believe will revolutionise biopharma.
Cambridge UK technology entrepreneur Shaun Fitzgerald, managing director of CleanTech business Breathing Buildings, has been elected a Fellow of The Royal Academy of Engineering.
Cambridge UK medical technology trailblazer Abcodia is working with OncoCyte Corporation in California to develop a new test for early detection of breast cancer.
Cambridge UK law firm Mills & Reeve has signed an entente cordiale with French firm FIDAL which will have far reaching implications for international clients of both businesses.
Cambridge UK gaming technology business Quixant has expanded its team and operations in Las Vegas and opened up fresh opportunities in China.
Sphere Medical is set for commercial lift off with its new blood gas analyser, Proxima 3.
A Cambridge, UK startup is pioneering novel technology that can generate electrostatic energy from low pressure water.
- Stem cell advance made by Cambridge scientists
- Thank you for the business
- Zinwave boosts 4G reach at 9/11 New York museum
- East of England housing market plateaus
- New nicotine inhaler wins key approval
- AVEVA reviews headcount plans as millions wiped off shares
- Lynch: court filing shreds HP’s Autonomy ‘fraud’ claim
- Law firm in historic franchisee-aided MBO
- Future patients will be the ‘Wired Well’
- Elektron shares rise as new business opens up
- Cambridge Cognition charges towards profitability
- Cambridge dominates startup challenge
- Google backs Cambridge smartphone for the blind
- Greene King suffers brewer’s droop in share fall
- Cambridge University breaks investment record
- Thoroughly modern Mill at high profile Harston complex
Page 1 of 173