Cambridge UK technology investor, Amadeus Capital Partners, has cashed in on the sale of Italian business Octo Telematics for €405m to Renova Group.
UK technology that fuses the worlds of music and gaming has raised £285k on the Cambridge crowdfunding site SyndicateRoom.
Intelligent Fingerprinting, a Norwich company developing the world’s first handheld fingerprint-based drug screening device, has secured £750,000 in funding from a consortium of private US-based investors.
Young Cambridge UK technology company Psonar – hailed as the next Spotify – has raised more than £200,000 investment through Cambridge crowdfunding neighbour SyndicateRoom.
A new biopharma business has been founded in Cambridge UK to develop innovative approaches to treat respiratory disease.
Imperial Innovations has invested £350k and led a new seed funding round of almost £1 million ($1.6 million) into Aqdot Limited.
Inform Direct, the Ipswich software company setting out to revolutionise company filing and reporting with Companies House has achieved a remarkable 175 per cent of its funding target on SyndicateRoom in Cambridge UK.
Next generation mobile payments and marketing specialist, Proxama, has raised £8.6 million to fund what it considers to be significant international growth opportunities. The company’s R & D nervecentre is in Norwich.
Imperial Innovations has become one of the most active investors in the Cambridge UK technology cluster.
Eagle Genomics, the Cambridge UK bioinformatics technology business, has completed a £1 million funding round to expand its product line and develop new ones.
The Cambridge UK technology cluster is one of the key focal points of a new $100 million fund launched by KPMG.
PneumaCare, a young Cambridge UK medical technology business, has closed a new £1 million financing round to underpin expansion in Europe and North America.
Cambridge entrepreneurs have co-founded and helped raise seed funds for a new UK university spin-out in the medical technology arena.
London’s ‘Tech City’ cluster of web startups might garner more column inches, but there’s still at least as much – if not more – to get excited about in Cambridge’s established technology scene.
For the first time in the UK, smaller and hobbyist investors will be able to invest their money together with ultra-exclusive groups of private investors, according to influential players in the Cambridge technology cluster.
AIM-quoted Cambridge technology business Scientific Digital Imaging plc has conditionally raised around £850,000 before expenses through a UK placing.
- Isotera lit up with £1.6m Series B
- ARKeX raises $15m for global growth
- Imperial cash for PsychologyOnline
- Cancer diagnostic firm raises the stakes
- Cable backs new initiative to fund small business
- Cambridge Angels find more cash for bug busters
- Small cell pioneer raises £4.5 million
- CleanTech firm scales up with £6.75m funding
- Evergreen angel spreads its wings
- Domainex raising £1.5m
- Healthcare equipment still high on the list for VCs
- Cambridge alerted to €80 billion robotics research cash
- Imperial adds lather to £3m software round
- Cambridge funds back powertrain technology
- £1 billion Cambridge technology brain gain
- Frontier claims £1.58m crowdfunding record for new game
Page 1 of 5