A French biotechnology SME, specialised in innovative therapeutic molecules and theranostic markers, has developed four new drug candidates and one biomarker. Those molecules address three different pathologies: cancer, hearing loss and dermo-cosmetics.
Looking for investment or new trade opportunities? Buying or selling an idea, a company, products or services? There’s a great deal more on BW’s trade floor.
Indian company looking to provide e-learning solutions such as: eLearning modules, content development, refurbishing, updates, convert video tutorials to being content based modules etc.
A Dutch company is specialised in development and realisation of cryogenic machinery and instruments for e.g. the semiconductor industry, astronomy and scientific research organisations.
A large hospital chain spread over 5 locations and expanding requires nurses trained in paediatrics. It is one of the top 5 hospitals for comprehensive care in paediatrics in the country.
A Korean R&D centre for convergence technologies, focusing on the development of new businesses, is looking for an odour removing technology to eliminate smell caused by sulphur compounds and ammonia.
SPREP is inviting experienced organisations to respond to the tender to supply, deliver and install solar PV for telecommunication with operational training and support, including 2 years maintenance support.
A Russian SME from Saint-Petersburg has developed a novel instrumental approach for toxicity estimation in ecological monitoring. Unlike conventional bioassay methods with living organisms, the suggested technique does not require long procedures and involvement of living creatures.
Interested firms are invited to submit proposals for a Laboratory Information System for a major health facility.
A South Korea based R&D Centre, specialised in functional material sector, is looking for innovative 3D printing materials.
Technical Faculty Zrenjanin will award a supply contract for purchasing equipment for educational video streaming system with financial assistance from the Romania - Republic of Serbia IPA Cross-border Cooperation programme of the European Union.
Two South West France laboratories specialised in cellular and molecular biology and microelectronics have developed a new device to measure the demand in insulin considering all the physiological signals preventing hypoglycemia which can occur with the current standard devices.
A major consulting firm is offering FREE help for UK start-ups that have cleared the Series A funding stage. Take advantage of this offer to realise your potential in Japan.
A UK company is seeking a device for the passive (non-powered) diffusion/emanation of an organic vapour/fragrance/volatile materials from a substrate (gels, plastic, wick) or through a membrane/barrier/film.
Transport for NSW is seeking tenders from experienced organisations that have the capability to undertake the necessary works for Lee Street substation including design & construction.
A South West France laboratory specialised in materials mechanics and engineering has developed a low-cost process for recycling carbon fibre. This technology is interesting for recycling or composites industries.
An ICT company in Brazil is looking for partnership to introduce monitoring devices for senior adults. The company has been in the safety market for nearly 15 years, and has much experience on working with mobile tracking systems for cargo, family safety and surveillance services.
- Solar powered ground water pumping and street lighting solutions sought
- Mongolia - Supply of hardware and software, warranty and training services
- Biomass cooking tech hits Europe after Africa success
- Abcam ramps up in California
- Preprocessing and mining of gene expression and genotyping microarray data
- Location-based services for tourist venues through AR mobile app
- Cleaning device with low pressure steam technology
- Novel text searching tool
- New innovative water rescue system for beaches
- Cyan teams up with Ecolibrium for smart metering push
- Bird’s eye £130k crowdfunding for new synthetic shuttlecock
- Ex-ARM man seeks £20k crowdfunding for NFC gamechanger
- Funding flies for Canary care technology
- Oval seeks £1.5m for new generation self-injectors
- Bango and Etisalat bridge Gulf for app store ecosystem payments
- Bug buster aims for £600k funding as its ship comes in
Page 1 of 10