Pint Shop, the award-winning Cambridge restaurant and bar focusing on British meat and beer, is seeking £2 million additional funding to open a second site in London as part of long-term plans to take the brand national across the UK.
Looking for investment or new trade opportunities? Buying or selling an idea, a company, products or services? There’s a great deal more on BW’s trade floor.
Established Slovak research institute has developed a new generation of magneto-elastic deformation sensor based on advanced amorphous and nano (quasi) crystalline materials.
RiteWay Food Markets, the British Virgin Island’s top wholesaler and retailer of food, beverages, and related goods in the region is working with UKTI Miami (US) to further procure goods from the UK for their grocery stores in the BVI.
A Slovenian research institution has developed a molecular system for delivery of anti-cancer drugs specifically to target sites, by using cathepsin inhibitors as guides towards cathepsins released by tumour cells.
A powerful alliance leveraging Cambridge technology to spot potential frauds in the financial industry has been formed by behavioural analytics specialist Featurespace and leading accountancy practice KPMG.
Cambridge Intellectual Property, the Cambridge UK provider of patent-based research, patent analysis software and patent databases, is seeking a buyer from within the industry to secure its future.
A Cambridge-California technology collaboration has produced a novel solution to protect healthcare workers from dangerous needlestick injuries.
Crane Electronics has appointed 42 Technology for a major new product development programme building on an existing successful partnership that has already helped bring to market an innovative new technology to test and calibrate torque wrenches.
Two North American biomarker specialists and a major European institute have bolstered a UK-driven campaign to fight killer cancers.
Two Spanish research institutions have developed a method for predicting the appearance of a neurodegenerative disease in a subject, and to diagnose it based on the alteration of the expression levels of DREAM-encoding gene in a biofluid sample of the patient.
A renowned AICTE, NBE approved Polytechnic institute , which offers 3-year diploma courses in fields of Electronics & communication, Computer Sciences, Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics branches is keen to spread its international alliance.
A Dutch research institute developed a versatile catalyst for the production of hydrogen by steam (methane) reforming.
A German company seeks suppliers of rubber profiles in EPDM, NBR, SBR, CR, both in solid and sponge rubber quality. The company’s current product range includes silicone and silicone foam profiles, as well as moulded rubber.
A Dutch company developed special competences regarding processing of silicon based precision systems, with a focus on hollow and solid micro-needles.
A Scottish SME is developing a scalable battery system that will offer a flexible range of energy storage capabilities, in capacity, voltage and cycling response times.
A French biotechnology SME, specialised in innovative therapeutic molecules and theranostic markers, has developed four new drug candidates and one biomarker. Those molecules address three different pathologies: cancer, hearing loss and dermo-cosmetics.
- India – Turnkey solutions for e-Learning
- Cryogenic linear positioning actuator
- India – UK universities or training institutes required for training paediatric nurses
- Technology sought for eliminating odour
- Solomon Islands - Supply & installation of solar PV for rural telecommunication systems
- Multi-sensor systems for water toxicity assessment
- Trinidad and Tobago – Laboratory information system
- Innovative technology of 3D printing materials
- Serbia – Contract notice - Webcast system
- Bio-microelectronic sensor for insulin application
- Japan – Exclusive offer for UK tech, creative or media start-ups
- Device sought for emanation of a vapour / gas / fragrance into the atmosphere
- Australia - Transport for NSW power supply upgrade program - Substation design & construct
- Process for recycling carbon fibre
- Brazil – Company seeks emergency alert system for elderly
- Solar powered ground water pumping and street lighting solutions sought
Page 1 of 10