Cambridge UK wireless company Cyan is part of a consortium that has deployed a pilot metering project for a state-owned Indian utility.
Cambridge UK technology entrepreneur Shaun Fitzgerald, managing director of CleanTech business Breathing Buildings, has been elected a Fellow of The Royal Academy of Engineering.
A Cambridge, UK startup is pioneering novel technology that can generate electrostatic energy from low pressure water.
Innovation from Cambridge UK solar technology pioneer Azuri is enabling customers in regions of Sierra Leone hit by the Ebola virus to keep their households powered.
Reduse, a spin-out from the University of Cambridge, has developed a technology to remove print from paper (unprinting), allowing paper to be reused several times before being recycled.
A German delegation from Potsdam is coming to Cambridge UK for a science & technology masterclass focusing on CleanTech.
Albion Community Power (ACP), a UK power generation company, has funded the development of a small scale landfill gas engine in Docking, Norfolk.
New solar cooling technology from a Peterborough UK startup could protect life-saving vaccines and boost food production in developing countries of Africa and Asia that are chiefly off-grid.
Cambridge-based Cyan has won the 2014 Europe Frost & Sullivan award for Technology Innovation Leadership in developing a smart metering technology for the power sector in emerging economies.
International legal expertise from law firm Cripps has opened the way for a French company to invest in the UK CleanTech market via a Cambridge acquisition.
Cyan, the Cambridge UK smart metering and lighting control technology business, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with El Sewedy Electrometer India Pvt Ltd to develop, market and deploy integrated smart metering solutions in India and across the globe.
UK clean technology business Cambridge CMOS Sensors (CCS) has raised several million pounds in a new funding round.
Cambridge UK wireless technology business Cyan has partnered Vodafone's Machine2Machine unit to provide smart metering solutions to the Indian market.
Cyan, the Cambridge UK wireless technology company targeting smart metering and lighting control markets, is seeing commercial progress in India and Brazil.
Wireless technology company Cyan Holdings has strengthened its Cambridge UK management team by appointing global smart metering specialist Peter Mainz as a non-executive director.
A new Wikipedia-style venture designed to help clean technology companies protect their Intellectual Property is being launched Cambridge, the UK’s innovation capital.
- CleanTech innovators engage with research park developer
- Azuri solar power creates hundreds of African entrepreneurs
- Gates Cambridge alumna advises Obama on eco issues
- Aveillant considers Scotland location
- Solar energy sensor wins TSB support
- Telensa lights up Essex and leaves LA in the shade
- Product development hots up as GEO hits Kickstarter bullseye
- Aveillant-Thales radar integration a breeze
- GEO cosies up to £20k Kickstarter target
- Aveillant raises £6m fresh growth capital
- Breathing Buildings a big cheese in Big Apple energy elite
- Wonder solar cells double as lasers
- Cambridge technology in the cloud with British Airways
- Solar power research hothouse launched
- Breathing Buildings’ success in patent defence
- Cambridge cleantech hub almost 70 per cent full
Page 1 of 22