Cambridge technology pioneer Amantys has closed a fresh funding round of $8 million, enabling the power switching company to expand into new global markets and build on its successful power drive product family.
Cambridge UK law firm Mills & Reeve has acted for the venture capital fund Low Carbon Innovation Fund (LCIF) on technology investments totalling £1.25 million.
Cambridge UK solar technology pioneer Azuri – spun out from Eight19 – has raised capital from IP Group plc to continue the expansion of its Indigo pay-as-you-go home solar system in emerging markets.
Cambridge LED lighting technology specialist, Dialight, has won a $400,000 contract to supply a solar thermal power plant in California.
Cambridge clean technology entrepreneur Shaun Fitzgerald believes his company Breathing Buildings is poised to transform the face of global building design – starting with the US skyline.
A new €2 million European funded research programme has been launched to improve opportunities for an international network of companies and universities in relation to installation, operation and maintenance of offshore wind turbines.
Cambridge UK CleanTech company Azuri Technologies has secured an important accreditation for its Indigo product – a powerful combination of solar and mobile technology for use off-grid.
Cambridge clean technology companies have been handed a leadership opportunity in the nuclear industry.
A new-build nuclear programme is planned for the UK and the Cambridge Cleantech organisation is staging a special event to help local players exploit it.
Technology from Cyan in Cambridge is driving a high profile smart grid project in a region dubbed as ‘The French Riviera of the East’ – India’s Puducherry on the Bay of Bengal.
CleanTech business opportunities in India are being set before Cambridge UK companies at a ‘green’ trade summit in November.
Nujira, the Cambridge UK CleanTech company, is pioneering a new low-noise chip for smartphones.
Sensors technology hothouse Cambridge CMOS Sensors – a spin-out from Cambridge University in the UK – has closed a £575k investment round.
Recycling technology developer Enval has secured new premises in the recently designated Enterprise Zone at Alconbury in the Cambridge UK cluster.
One of the country’s leading organisations in infra red heating has been invited to deliver several seminars at a prestigious event.
Four Cambridge clean technology pioneers have earned places in the world’s top 100 CleanTech innovators.
Cambridge clean technology pioneer Breathing Buildings has today been handed a place in the world’s top 100 CleanTech innovators.
- Cambridge key to windfarm-aircraft conflict
- Climate change chief takes government to task
- Cambridge technology can exploit China’s ‘Green Decade’
- Online community energy stockmarket starts trading
- Owlstone strike in US oil sector
- Azuri named in World Economic Forum elite
- California screening for remotely-piloted jet
- Cambridge cashes in on energy sector billions
- Kier millions fuel energy from food waste boom
- Africa eyes Cambridge energy solution
- Wyboston switches on to transport revolution
- CleanTech solution for oil industry
- $50bn US giant in the clouds with AlertMe
- AlertMe steps on gas in energy revolution
- Double success for Cambridge CleanTech company
- Cambridge blueprint to fill CleanTech cash void
Page 3 of 17