A waste treatment deal with Sellafield could net AMEC, the international engineering and project management company, a share of £336 million.
Technology from a Cambridge UK engineering software specialist has excited one of Russia’s top industrial companies.
Prime Minister David Cameron has unveiled a £71.1 million Growth Deal investment in Cambridge and its hinterland which he predicts will create 5,000 new jobs.
BP has joined Cambridge industrial innovator TWI as a founding sponsor of the UK’s pioneering research centre for postgraduate engineering education.
Cambridge based world leaders AVEVA and AMEC are working together to put UK technology and expertise to best practice in global infrastructure projects.
Cambridge engineering software business AVEVA is planning more acquisitions – notably in the US – plus new generations of technology as it charts a fresh spurt of international growth.
A Cambridge company specialising in aerospace surface engineering is preparing to grandstand at the Farnborough International Air Show with its largest ever presence.
There may be UK tension with Russia over the annexing of Crimea but Cambridge technology is cutting through the political haze.
One of the world’s oldest and most powerful engineering companies has turned to Cambridge UK technology to boost design of projects across multiple sites.
A leading engineering firm in the Chilean mining industry has implemented technology from AVEVA in Cambridge UK to shrink project delivery times.
Malaysian oil & gas influencer NGLTech has taken design software from AVEVA, the plant engineering specialist in Cambridge UK, to adopt the principles of lean construction.
Cambridge UK company, Hutt Industrial Engineering Ltd has seen unprecedented growth and more than doubled its staff in the last year.
A consortium involving AMEC, the engineering consultancy heavily involved in the Cambridge UK technology cluster, has won a near-billion dollar deal for work on a gas field in the Caspian Sea.
Engineering technology business AVEVA reports major growth in Asia Pacific and both America and Canada as it continues to broaden its suite of software products.
Technology innovator Johnson Matthey is schooling primary school youngsters in a bid to build an ongoing talent pool for UK engineering.
International engineering company AMEC, which operates in the Cambridge UK technology cluster, has lined up a potential $3.2 billion offer for Foster Wheeler AG, whose major operations are steered from New Jersey and Switzerland.
- KLM nurtures engineers of future
- AMEC strikes oil with £255m Kuwait contract
- Proserv set to add 90 jobs and grow facilities
- Safehouse expands in Great Yarmouth
- Over 200 jobs go at Marshall Aerospace & Defence
- Elton move over for Huppert the rocket man
- AMEC pays $29m for US nuclear firm
- Sellafield contract extension for AMEC alliance
- Cambridge engineering tech thrills Germans
- Game on as AVEVA avatars make bow
- Students send Herts racing
- CLS Offshore’s vision to double business
- Boswell Yacht Design launched
- Cliffhanger gets happy ending
- Hayward Tyler enjoys transformational period
- Proserv makes wizard acquisition in Oz
Page 1 of 3