Cambridge UK law firm Mills & Reeve has signed an entente cordiale with French firm FIDAL which will have far reaching implications for international clients of both businesses.
Law firm Ashton KCJ has advised Norwich-based TaxAssist Direct Group on what is believed to be the UK’s first ever franchisee-assisted management buyout.
East of England law firm Ashton KCJ has appointed Mark Whittaker and Adrian Mundell as partners.
Cambridge law firm Mills & Reeve was part of the strike force that ushered in Manchester United’s £59.7 million British record transfer of Real Madrid and Argentina forward Angel di Maria.
The University of Essex has been awarded £325,000 to establish a national centre aimed at improving decision making by public bodies and the quality of administrative justice.
East Anglia law firm Ashton KCJ has advised administrator McTear Williams & Wood in the pre-pack sale of the business and assets of Lakeland Properties Ltd.
Cambridge-based national law firm Mills & Reeve has raided Eversheds – its main rival in the UK technology capital – to further strengthen its real estate team.
East of England law firm Birketts has completed a share acquisition on behalf of Perivan Limited north of the border.
Law firm Penningtons Manches LLP has further extended its range of services in its Cambridge UK office with the recruitment of Sallyann Short, the former head of the private client team in Greenwoods Solicitors’ Cambridge office.
Ashton KCJ Solicitors has advised the owners of Stowlangtoft Healthcare LLP in the acquisition of the business and assets of Brandon Park Care Home near Thetford from BUPA.
East of England law firm, Birketts LLP, advised the shareholders of Sequel Business Holdings Limited – the holding company of Sequel Business Solutions Limited – on its sale to HgCapital. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Global law firm Eversheds, which has a major presence in Cambridge, has been named Legal Advisor of the Year in the private sector category at the HealthInvestor Awards 2014 – ahead of nine other leading City and national shortlisted law firms.
Dutch patent and TM attorney, Novagraaf, has moved onto the Norwich Research Park with its international practice. It is the first tenant to move into the park’s new hub building Centrum, which is to be officially opened later this month.
East of England law firm Birketts has advised on the sale of Bucks-based Beaumont Forest Holdings Limited to Grafton Merchanting GB Ltd for an undiclosed sum.
Barr Ellison Solicitors in Cambridge has lured a top corporate lawyer from international firm and local neighbours Eversheds.
Law firm, Birketts has advised the owner of The Dental Directory on its sale to Integrated Dental Holdings (IDH), one of the largest corporate dental services providers in the UK.
- Cambridge lawyers aid sale of payments business
- Taylor Vinters hires top tech lawyer for Asia
- Mills & Reeve handed lead role for UK health sector property
- £750k investment a shoe-in for Cambridge lawyers
- Mills & Reeve appoints four new partners
- Barclays supports Tollers LLP with banking facilities of £3m
- Howes Percival expands commercial property team
- Fresh crop of lawyers in Birketts’ agri team
- Birketts strengthens shipping legal services team
- Birketts acts for R3 Financial Services in sale
- Law firm’s life sciences success
- Law firm reruns legal scholarship scheme
- Law firm expands property practice
- Business Weekly New Year Honours: Legal Services
- French connection secured by Mills & Reeve team
- El of a move as law firm expands global team
Page 1 of 13