Horizon Discovery Group has formed a new Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) for its diagnostics business unit, Horizon Diagnostics.
Polatis, the performance leader in all-optical switching, has named Steven Whigham to its executive team as senior VP, Strategic Realisation and Quality.
Having successfully secured £10,000 funding through the Supply Chain innovation for Offshore Renewable Energy (SCORE) grant, Beccles-based specialist energy recruitment company, PWE Recruitment Group Ltd, has launched an innovative outsourced recruitment project with Great Yarmouth based 3Sun Group.
National commercial property consultancy Lambert Smith Hampton has appointed Betsy Wong as director and head of property management for the East region. She will be based in Cambridge.
Bidwells has strengthened its management team with the appointment of Catherine Spitzer as chief operating officer. She will be based at Bidwells House, Cambridge.
Following the appointment of Dean Harris as head of tax last month, KPMG has further bolstered its tax team East Anglia with the appointment of Sam Vanags, who has joined from Grant Thornton.
Cambridge video communications agency, Somersault has appointed Kate Holden as a Client Director.
Two data scientists have reinforced a fast-growing team at Featurespace, the Cambridge adaptive behavioural analytics technology business.
Leading independent Chartered Accountants Peters Elworthy & Moore (PEM) has taken on 11 trainees, who will be working towards their professional qualifications – the highest number of students it has recruited in the past five years.
The phenomenal growth of the Cambridge life science and technology sector is driving a fresh spurt of jobs in the East of England.
The Cambridge office of business and financial adviser Grant Thornton has welcomed three new faces to its expanding tax team. David Hooper, Ainsley Bowyer and Emma Bunting have all joined the Cambridge team.
ONE Haverhill has more than tripled the number of apprenticeship places available in companies in and around Haverhill in just four months.
Fairline Boats, the luxury motor yacht manufacturer based in Oundle, is pushing on with its strategy of expanding its global dealer network and international sales team.
A Norfolk craft brewery has turned to a wordsmith called Shakespeare to add some froth as head of marketing. Rachael Shakespeare that is.
Cambridge-based RF technology business CRFS has expanded into the Middle East and North Africa with the appointment of Thomas Hoppe as regional sales manager.
As part of an ongoing expansion strategy, the Cambridge office of financial and business advisers Grant Thornton has appointed two new managers to its audit team.
- Medical device firm to create more than 150 jobs
- Conscious Communications expands in Cambridge
- BDO Cambridge office growing fast
- polkadotfrog expands Cambridge office
- Cambridge businesses fighting skills blight
- Record number of SMEs plan to create new jobs in region
- Sepura gears up for global growth
- New role signals Sepura expansion
- Cambridge trio in Carter Jonas promotion boom
- Elliott joins Bidwells as principal planner
- Fairline pushes boat out with global sales hires
- Care UK ramps up nursing and clinical service capability
- Talent at the double as KISS strengthens team
- Recruitment agencies worldwide using TriSys software
- Law firm strengthens family team
- S-Tech Insurance makes room for new trainees
Page 1 of 5