Two data scientists have reinforced a fast-growing team at Featurespace, the Cambridge adaptive behavioural analytics technology business.
Leading independent Chartered Accountants Peters Elworthy & Moore (PEM) has taken on 11 trainees, who will be working towards their professional qualifications – the highest number of students it has recruited in the past five years.
The phenomenal growth of the Cambridge life science and technology sector is driving a fresh spurt of jobs in the East of England.
The Cambridge office of business and financial adviser Grant Thornton has welcomed three new faces to its expanding tax team. David Hooper, Ainsley Bowyer and Emma Bunting have all joined the Cambridge team.
ONE Haverhill has more than tripled the number of apprenticeship places available in companies in and around Haverhill in just four months.
Fairline Boats, the luxury motor yacht manufacturer based in Oundle, is pushing on with its strategy of expanding its global dealer network and international sales team.
A Norfolk craft brewery has turned to a wordsmith called Shakespeare to add some froth as head of marketing. Rachael Shakespeare that is.
Cambridge-based RF technology business CRFS has expanded into the Middle East and North Africa with the appointment of Thomas Hoppe as regional sales manager.
As part of an ongoing expansion strategy, the Cambridge office of financial and business advisers Grant Thornton has appointed two new managers to its audit team.
Peterborough-based medical devices company Coloplast is to create at least 150 new jobs over the next few years - and recruitment for the first 50 has already started.
PR and marketing agency, Conscious Communications, has made two appointments to its team in Cambridge. Hannah Campbell joins the team as marketing executive while Sophie Baillie has been appointed as PR and marketing executive.
The Cambridge office of accountancy and business advisory firm, BDO LLP, continues to expand and welcomes five new recruits to the team.
East Anglian recruitment firm polkadotfrog is expanding with two new appointments in the Cambridge office.
The Government should be doing more to help local businesses recruit and retain skilled employees, according to new research from business and financial advisers Grant Thornton in Cambridge.
Record numbers of small manufacturers in the East of England are looking to take on staff as recruitment confidence hits a three-year high.
Cambridge digital radio technology specialist Sepura is gearing up its human resource functions to underpin ambitious international growth plans.
- New role signals Sepura expansion
- Cambridge trio in Carter Jonas promotion boom
- Elliott joins Bidwells as principal planner
- Fairline pushes boat out with global sales hires
- Care UK ramps up nursing and clinical service capability
- Talent at the double as KISS strengthens team
- Recruitment agencies worldwide using TriSys software
- Law firm strengthens family team
- S-Tech Insurance makes room for new trainees
- blinkx strengthens management team
- Optibrium hires former Novartis ace
- Record jobs created in Cambridge and the East
- Birketts grows Private Client team
- Pallas coup for Cambridge technology hub
- Recruitment drive in full swing at Horizon Discovery
- Cooper Lomaz appoints business development specialist
Page 1 of 4