The Government should be doing more to help local businesses recruit and retain skilled employees, according to new research from business and financial advisers Grant Thornton in Cambridge.
Record numbers of small manufacturers in the East of England are looking to take on staff as recruitment confidence hits a three-year high.
Cambridge digital radio technology specialist Sepura is gearing up its human resource functions to underpin ambitious international growth plans.
Cambridge digital radio specialist, Sepura plc has appointed Chris D’Aguiar into a newly created senior executive position within the company.
UK property consultancy Carter Jonas has announced 26 promotions this month including three at its Cambridge office.
Bidwells has appointed Simon Elliott as principal planner to help deliver a range of environmental planning services to clients in a number of sectors.
Oundle-based luxury motor yacht manufacturer, Fairline Boats, is hiring fast to keep pace with global demand.
Colchester-based independent health and social care provider Care UK has appointed Rachael Corser as its new director of nursing and clinical services.
Integrated creative agency KISS Communications has appointed Yvette Graff and Prithviraj Mitra following a number of new business wins.
Cambridge software born in the early ’90s has now been adopted by more than 600 recruitment agencies worldwide.
Bury St Edmunds solicitors, Greene & Greene, has appointed Melanie Pilmer to its experienced Family Law team.
Cambridge insurance broker S-Tech has taken on its third set of trainees in three years, selecting two graduates from over 60 applicants.
Donald Hamilton has been appointed as Senior Vice President of blinkx Media in London. Hamilton will play a key role in shaping blinkx's growth and expansion strategy in the UK and Europe.
Optibrium, a Cambridge UK developer of software for drug discovery, has continued significant expansion of its R & D and operational teams with a key hire.
The unparalleled growth of the Cambridge technology and life science clusters have driven record numbers of jobs in the East of England of the UK.
Catherine Bacon has moved from Mills & Reeve to join Birketts’ private client team in Cambridge.
- Pallas coup for Cambridge technology hub
- Recruitment drive in full swing at Horizon Discovery
- Cooper Lomaz appoints business development specialist
- Fox returns to Larking Gowen
- Digby joins Kershaw Mechanical Services
- Larking Gowen strengthens Ipswich team
- New recruits extend firm’s rural reach
- Ensors parades winning eleven
- MacIntyre Hudson strengthens Peterborough team
- Wind of change for renewables jobs
- Telensa sees the light with significant appointment
- Norse expands in Norwich
- Hewitsons recruits new generation of lawyers
- High five for Grant Thornton
- Gordon adds more energy for Carter Jonas
- Dialight grows global headcount
Page 1 of 3