Stansted Airport’s strategy to secure more scheduled freighter services has gathered momentum as its cargo development team heads to South Korea this week to hold top level talks with potential new airlines.
Phase one of Stansted Airport’s brand new international departure lounge was officially opened by M.A.G chief executive Charlie Cornish and Stansted Airport’s managing director Andrew Harrison at a special event to mark the launch of the World Duty Free Group’s new flagship store and entrance into the multi-million pound development.
Cyprus Airways has brought a new daily service to Stansted from Larnaca.
Germanwings has launched a new route between Düsseldorf and London Stansted.
M.A.G has underlined its commitment to the career development of its staff by unveiling a new £500,000 training facility at Stansted Airport.
The very first time I set foot in the Shangri-La Hotel was in 1988 when my host, a Mr Tan, was proudly showing me ‘the best hotel in Singapore’.
Cambridge’s boom town potential has been underscored by a new rail blueprint unveiled as part of Gatwick Airport’s expansion plans.
Commuters can now literally tap into a taxi on their iPhone or Android device thanks to new technology from Cambridge UK business Cordic.
A new centre for transport modelling and testing opens in Milton Keynes next month.
London Stansted-based charter and airline sub-charter specialist, Titan Airways, has secured several new tour operator ski flight contracts for winter 2014/15.
Etihad Regional’s new route from Cambridge International Airport to Verona in Italy has sparked a holiday travel eco-cluster at the UK airport.
Ipswich technology company, ITO World has teamed up with Google to improve the way passengers receive public transport information across Britain.
Technology from Marshall Aviation Services in Cambridge UK is in the vanguard of a major safety drive for pilots of Beechcraft King Air 300 planes.
Stansted Airport has broken through the 18 million passengers a year mark for the first time since December 2011.
The first CityJet flights from Cambridge Airport to Amsterdam and Dublin took off today.
Specialist travel and cruise agency, Fred. Olsen Travel, has opened a new travel outlet at Cambridge International Airport.
- Qatar launches Stansted to Doha and Hong Kong freight line
- Thomas Cook serves up US summer sizzler from Stansted
- New East England ambassador at cottages4you
- Meet the Fokkers as CityJet opens new Cambridge routes
- Tech train opens fast-track from Cambridge to Stansted
- Ryanair growth to support 2,000 new Stansted jobs
- Jersey flights in high demand
- Etihad halts Cambridge flights to Geneva and Amsterdam
- Stansted Airport transforms terminal
- KLM UK Engineering takes on 13 recruits
- Qatar Airways opens Stansted freight service
- Cambridge to host aviation event
- Stansted passenger totals rise
- High speed rail link for Cambridge on cards
- easyJet losses deepen
- Etihad launches new air force from Cambridge
Page 1 of 11