M.A.G has underlined its commitment to the career development of its staff by unveiling a new £500,000 training facility at Stansted Airport.
The very first time I set foot in the Shangri-La Hotel was in 1988 when my host, a Mr Tan, was proudly showing me ‘the best hotel in Singapore’.
Cambridge’s boom town potential has been underscored by a new rail blueprint unveiled as part of Gatwick Airport’s expansion plans.
Commuters can now literally tap into a taxi on their iPhone or Android device thanks to new technology from Cambridge UK business Cordic.
A new centre for transport modelling and testing opens in Milton Keynes next month.
London Stansted-based charter and airline sub-charter specialist, Titan Airways, has secured several new tour operator ski flight contracts for winter 2014/15.
Etihad Regional’s new route from Cambridge International Airport to Verona in Italy has sparked a holiday travel eco-cluster at the UK airport.
Ipswich technology company, ITO World has teamed up with Google to improve the way passengers receive public transport information across Britain.
Technology from Marshall Aviation Services in Cambridge UK is in the vanguard of a major safety drive for pilots of Beechcraft King Air 300 planes.
Stansted Airport has broken through the 18 million passengers a year mark for the first time since December 2011.
The first CityJet flights from Cambridge Airport to Amsterdam and Dublin took off today.
Specialist travel and cruise agency, Fred. Olsen Travel, has opened a new travel outlet at Cambridge International Airport.
Qatar Airways Cargo has opened up a five flights a week freight service from the UK’s Stansted Airport to the Middle East and Hong Kong – handing exporters in the Cambridge and London business & technology sectors a massive boost as they grow sales in the Gulf and Asia.
Thomas Cook Airlines has decided to operate flights from London Stansted to Orlando, Cancun and Las Vegas in summer 2015 – becoming the only airline to offer a long haul programme from the airport.
Self-catering holiday specialist, cottages4you has appointed Jenny Ramsbottom as regional manager for the East of England area. Ramsbottom, will manage more than 260 properties currently available for holiday letting in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
CityJet is opening services between Cambridge and both Dublin and Amsterdam to serve the thriving business and technology communities in the UK’s innovation capital.
- Tech train opens fast-track from Cambridge to Stansted
- Ryanair growth to support 2,000 new Stansted jobs
- Jersey flights in high demand
- Etihad halts Cambridge flights to Geneva and Amsterdam
- Stansted Airport transforms terminal
- KLM UK Engineering takes on 13 recruits
- Qatar Airways opens Stansted freight service
- Cambridge to host aviation event
- Stansted passenger totals rise
- High speed rail link for Cambridge on cards
- easyJet losses deepen
- Etihad launches new air force from Cambridge
- CAA takes foot off Stansted’s throat
- Recycle venture creates unique UK aviation service
- Faroe Islands back on Stansted radar
- Etihad boost for Cambridge Airport
Page 1 of 11