XJTAG, the Cambridge UK technology power behind a myriad of manufacturing thrones, has launched version 3.2 of its industry-leading boundary scan development system.
Wireless, ICT, software and games industry news in Cambridge & the East of England.
Antenna technology business Antenova M2M is targeting a €40 billion Machine2Machine market segment after a year of strong growth from its Cambridge UK R & D base.
Sagentia, the global technology consultancy thriving from its Cambridge UK base, is planning a fresh phase of growth based on acquisitions and extension of its services.
A UK power generation giant is taking Cambridge technology as a next-generation defence against advanced cyber threats.
World-first technology has been created in a Cambridge-Japan collaboration designed to improve safety at global warehouse and distribution centres.
Cambridge wireless technology company CSR plans to hand shareholders a $50 million bonanza in 2014.
A game-changing Bluetooth solution unveiled by Cambridge UK wireless technology trailblazer CSR enables whole home control from the smartphone for the first time.
Cambridge technology is at the heart of new app for outdoor adventurers in France.
Cambridge Intelligence is scaling up with new premises and a recruitment drive after seeing its data visualisation toolkit, KeyLines double its client list in the space of six months.
The UK’s groundbreaking Cambridge Science Centre is bidding to raise £3 million new capital to broaden the reach of the initiative following the Duke of York’s decision to become patron.
Cambridge UK technology from RealVNC is at the heart of a first-of-breed Android mobile device for in-car use launched at MWC today by Japanese IT giant Fujitsu.
Advanced lighting technology company Dialight plc, based in Cambridge UK, saw its share price take another significant hit – down 35p (4.58 per cent) to 730 – on early UK trading despite good news in its unaudited preliminary results for the year to December 31.
We are only at the beginning of the M2M revolution according to Erik Brenneis, director of M2M at Vodafone who has already seen the number of Vodafone M2M connections grow from three million to 14 million over the last four years.
RealVNC, the Cambridge UK technology innovator, has gone way past top gear with new in-car infotainment technology launching at Mobile World Congress on Monday 24th February.
Innovation from Cambridge Consultants will save offshore industry lives and have a beneficial impact on asset management and productivity, the inventors believe.
Nujira Ltd, Cambridge UK world leader in Envelope Tracking (ET) technology, is opening a new design centre in the US in March.
- New Cambridge radar tracks unmanned air systems
- Zinwave to double headcount in 5G fast-track move
- Small cell pioneer goes live with China Mobile
- CBNL doubles mobile backhaul capacity for LTE networks
- ViewRanger in mobile innovators hotlist
- Cambridge technology to help gambling addicts
- Imaging plc pays £1.3m for hi-tech camera pioneer
- China bows to Tera campaign
- Cambridge Wireless members worth over $1.5 trillion
- Debretts names CSR boss as top tech innovator
- Operators must ride wave of small cell opportunity
- Winter Olympics coup for Cambridge audio firm
- Cambridge anti-pirating technology targets $1 trillion market
- Cambridge technology fights mass password theft
- Plastic Logic targets $10bn wearable electronics boom
- Bango adds dash to cash for mobiles
Page 1 of 78