Wireless technology business Cyan Holdings has conditionally raised £3.5 million from a share placing.
Wireless, ICT, software and games industry news in Cambridge & the East of England.
Cambridge technology consultancy Sagentia today revealed the full extent of a constant battle against currency headwinds as it reported falling profits for the six months to June 30; its UK share price opened two per cent lower.
Cambridge wireless technology company CSR saw its share price head sharply south on early UK trading after posting second quarter and first half results that left shareholders unsure whether to laugh, cry or put an alcoholic stimulant on their corn flakes.
Cambridge UK superchip designer ARM Holdings is forecasting a surge in second half orders and revenues as more global technology heavyweights deploy its IP.
Ubisense, the Cambridge UK location technology company, has signed an initial $1.5 million contract for its myWorld software with one of the largest electric power utilities in the United States.
C Spire, a Mississippi-based diversified telecommunications and technology services company, has chosen Cambridge Uk technology from IPTV specialist Amino for an entertainment service roll out.
Ubisense, the Cambridge UK location technology business, has seen a 40 per cent surge in revenues and reports bulging order books.
A Cambridge UK leader in LED lighting technology is cashing in on its decision to target contracts in hazardous and heavy industrial markets.
Image fusion technology pioneer Spectral Edge is gearing up for a fast spurt of growth from new premises in Cambridge UK after completing a £300k funding round led by the Iceni Seedcorn Fund and the Rainbow Seed Fund managed by Midven.
Xaar, the digital inkjet printing technology innovator headquartered in Cambridge UK, is set to break the £130 million revenue barrier for a second successive year, CEO Ian Dinwoodie reveals in a trading update.
The Cambridge technology cluster is in the best shape it has ever been according to serial entrepreneur Dr Hermann Hauser – but that is not just because of the innovation our best companies are parading.
CRedit360, based in the Cambridge UK technology corridor, has become the first software provider to achieve G4 reporting certification in German by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
Cambridge big data technology specialist 1Spatial has won a significant contract with the UK MoD that will build an enhanced library of charts and other aeronautical data for international use by air crew, associated military and air traffic controllers.
The strengthening of sterling against a number of currencies is hitting the bottom line at Cambridge UK software business AVEVA.
Amino Technologies saw revenue and pre-tax profit fall in the six months to May 31.
UK technology innovator Cambridge Consultants is ramping up its digital services team to tilt at a slice of the projected $8.9 trillion global IoT market.
- Cambridge must refocus to create more $bn companies says tech boss
- Ellexus boss breezes to inaugural techpreneur award
- ARM and Linaro delivering nextgen Android solutions
- New CEO at Transversal as founder broadens outreach
- Technology will set women free says Cherie Blair
- Chinese youth business mentors in historic Cambridge alliance
- Push your daughters into science, pleads tech CEO
- Tech consortium delivers HyperCat for M2M connectivity
- Sepura strengthens apprenticeship programme
- CSR strengthens in South West tech corridor
- CSR targets IoT Bluetooth Smart explosion
- Darktrace turns up the heat on cyber attackers
- Singapore boost for Cambridge and UK tech startups
- Cambridge on Cloud nine with Wi-Fi wizardry
- Wearable tech makes horse sense for new Cambridge business
- Elektron gains from pain as £3.5m funding replaces sale plan
Page 1 of 86