No wonder Cambridge Intelligence CEO and founder Joe Parry is seeing double.
Wireless, ICT, software and games industry news in Cambridge & the East of England.
Cambrionix flew the flag for Cambridge as the only company from the UK innovation cluster to make the top 50 in the Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500.
Cambridge video games technology ace Frontier Developments could bust the 300 headcount barrier within weeks after launching a major new recruitment campaign.
As if to mark a relative bull charge in its recent stock, Cambridge software company AVEVA has beefed up its UK operations by opening a new office in Aberdeen – arguably the UK’s oil & gas capital.
Cambridge academics have called on the UK government to invest more cash in promoting innovative R & D to create whole new industries.
Cash generation at Cambridge technology innovator Elektron has been so strong in the third quarter that the company is accelerating an upgrade of its Checkit device that counters the threat of food poisoning.
Just two Cambridge cluster companies – Cambrionix and AlertMe – made the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 last night.
Third parties in talks with Cambridge UK wireless business CSR have declined to match or top the $2.5 billion bid by Qualcomm.
CSR, the Cambridge UK wireless technology trailblazer, has launched a new solution for developers which solves the historic challenge of accurate indoor positioning.
Cambridge UK technology star ARM Holdings has joined forces with UNICEF and humanitarian tech company Literacy Bridge for a $750,000 initiative designed to use audio technology to help save and enhance lives in Ghana.
LED lighting technology pioneer Dialight has scaled up in Mexico and is about to expand capabilities in Malaysia.
The Cambridge Science Centre (CSC) is scaling its leadership team in preparation for the next phase of growth following the success of its first 18 months of operation.
Global software industry leaders have formed an inaugural advisory board for Cambridge UK debugging technology business Undo Software.
Swiss utility ewz is using software from CRedit360 in Cambridge UK to improve management of environmental and sustainability data.
Solar technology powerhouse Eight19 has raised £1 million to accelerate rollout of the Cambridge UK company’s off-grid solar and energy harvesting solutions.
Digital radio technology specialist Sepura is defying a patchy UK export performance by boosting revenues in new territories across the globe.
- Microchip admits defeat in fight for CSR
- Apple acquisition to smooth Cambridge passage
- CRFS reaches for the sky with Metis Aerospace deal
- City finance ace becomes Featurespace chairman
- CSR repays Qualcomm’s faith with magical makeover
- Amino wins Turkey roll out from Wall Street subsidiary
- AVEVA shares rise as company goes onto the attack
- $1.2m warp factor takes GeoSpock’s enterprise onto different planet
- Cambridge tech gives Minnesota fibre to the home
- Proxama agrees to acquire Aconite Technology
- Apple takes Cambridge UK offices
- Owlstone doubles space and triggers Cambridge jobs spree
- ARM makes ‘killer’ move in IoT
- Six-figure US deal puts Ubisense in driving seat
- Amino goes Dutch with European contract
- Russian tech clusters eye stronger links with Cambridge
Page 1 of 93