ideaSpace and Cambridge University in the UK are spearheading a new EC initiative to take technology and other startups across Europe to unprecedented global success.
A Cambridge UK medical technology pioneer is one of three startups awarded cash through the CEDAR Enterprise Fellowship Scheme run by Anglia Ruskin University. The trio share £30k.
Norfolk inventor and Dragon’s Den contestant, Alan Wright, who successfully launched a Shower Power Booster to stop the common problem of dribbly taps and showers, has now launched an automatic version of the pioneering energy-saving product.
Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge UK has exported enterprise to Romania and helped create scores of new entrepreneurs and businesses in the process – new ventures that cover technology and broader business segments.
Cambridge technology star ARM hosted a novel ‘meet the entrepreneur’ event to boost the learning experience of local school students and next generation business professionals.
Cambridge business angels Darrin Disley and Jonathan Milner have backed a £275,000 fundraising by UK medical technology startup Desktop Genetics Ltd (DeskGen).
Two engineering graduates from Cambridge University have launched a new app that allows people to share a cab and cut the fare price at a stroke.
The University of East Anglia’s Norwich Business School and the Bank of China, the China UK Entrepreneurship Challenge will see four teams compete to produce the best idea for a venture that promotes business ties between the two nations.
Cambridge startup BlinkPipe is ramping up the team ready for the next phase of growth with its PhoneCamHD technology.
Young technology entrepreneurs at Cambridge University have been warned to get their commercial act together if they want to monetise their innovation.
Two Singapore technology startups have won a new mentorship competition run by leading Cambridge UK software company Red Gate and Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority (IDA).
Just as some of the best boxers in history have emerged from ghettoes in poorer districts, so scores of startups are being born against the most austere economic back-up anyone in the UK can remember.
The prototype e-Go aircraft, made in Cambridgeshire, will make its debut at AeroExpo in the East of England later this month, co-founder Tony Bishop has revealed.
Innovative global startups are being invited to tilt at a £17k prize package in the Nerve KickStart competition, run in conjunction with the Nerve conference on disruptive technology in Cambridge UK from June 25-27.
Angel technology investors have piled £160k into a Cambridge UK startup developing a real-time, geospatial social networking platform.
- Cambridge technology alumni ignite economy
- MindGraph secures Martlesham space
- Dotcom gives idle UK a sporting chance
- Canadians boost Springboard IoT
- Former ARM duo put Red Gate in the picture
- Palace launchpad for Cambridge startup ambassadors
- Student technology ventures pitch for cash
- Tech startups in Palace revolution
- Walking aid takes step to commercialisation
- Google sends Cambridge team into Valley showdown
- Cambridge startup shows whey forward
- Cable lauds Cambridge firm’s European success
- Light aircraft pioneer expands Cambridgeshire base
- Finalists revealed for Discovering Start-Ups
- Amantys wins Start Up of the Year Award
- Cambridge technology startups launch in Asia
- Help is at hand for startup social enterprises
- Microgenius fuels new crowdfunding venture
- 2,500 startups in 6 months a Cambridge record
- Startup puts human face on jobs free-for-all
- Entrepreneur wins £5k from Santander
- Startups don’t have to go down plughole
- Technology entrepreneurs seize the day
- KickStart winner fights terror with tera
- Apple backs Cambridge summer sizzler
- ‘Vine’ winner of McKinsey Innovate
- Life gets hot for student entrepreneurs
- EdTech firm hiring big after raising seed cash
- Norfolk uses Cambridge tech cluster blueprint
- Startups put team before VC or angel cash
- Biometrics boost for poorer countries
- Entrepreneurs’ success defies the Dragons
Page 1 of 5