Florida based Tech Source, Inc has partnered with Cambridge Pixel to speed the development of video applications for systems integrators in the embedded military and aerospace market.
Domino Printing Sciences in Cambridge has strengthened the global standing of its R & D team by becoming a corporate partner with the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC).
Cambridge plant-based pharma company Phytopharm is lining up potential partners ready to scale up in the neurodegenerative disease arena.
A UK-French bloodstock collaboration has been formed by auctioneer Tattersalls in Newmarket to boost investment opportunities.
Sensor positioning and monitoring company, Omnisense Ltd, has forged a strategic alliance to accelerate the delivery of its technology to the global fleet, asset management and tracking markets.
Companies at the heart of the Cambridge BioMedTech cluster have joined forces to fight respiratory and inflammatory diseases.
A project to improve the reliability of unmanned aircraft assessing disaster zones has landed £650k in funding from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).
Streets Chartered Accountants, a top 50 UK accountancy practice, has formed a strategic alliance with the leading insolvency specialist SPW Poppleton & Appleby.
Marshall Land Systems in Cambridge UK and Armatec Survivability Corporation are forming a team to bid for a major Canadian defence contract.
Cambridge UK drug discovery expertise continues to be in hot demand with the global ‘greats’ of biotech and Pharma.
The Prestige Developments Group has taken over the management of Country Homes (Anglia) Ltd based at Brome, Suffolk.
SG Wealth Management (SGWM) in Norwich is hungry for acquisitions in the financial sector after buying the entire share capital of Ipswich-based financial adviser Stan Gaskin Ltd.
PDX in Huntingdon near Cambridge and UK partner Biomimetics Health Industries have formed a joint venture designed to zap superbugs.
PragmatIC Printing Ltd, a Cambridge-based pioneer in imprinted logic circuits, is collaborating with European allies on research, development and exploitation of flexible electronics.
Cambridge superchip designer ARM Holdings is standing by for a boom in business stemming from its partnership with Microsoft Corporation.
Horizon Discovery, the Cambridge UK personalised medicines pioneer, has agreed a three-year collaboration with the Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, that will create a new centre of excellence in mammalian gene editing.
- PDX in deal with Alfred Kaercher subsidiary
- Sydney-Cambridge antibody alliance
- CBC in collaboration with Business Weekly
- UK-Germany alliance targets global electric bike sales
- Cambridge company in partnership with Singapore consultancy
- Peanut allergy treatment partners wanted
- Partnership sought to roll-out technology
- Amantys Ltd seeks partner companies
- 42 Technology seeks partners for ice therapy
- ARM and Broadcom forge new alliance
- Aerospace sector set to benefit from £3.8m industrial research collaboration
- Marshall and Lockheed forge new C-130 ‘superteam’
- O2h enters into alliance with Phytopharm
- Selcia and Gilead Sciences extend liver collaboration
- AcceleratorIndia takes Cambridge enterprise to Asia
- Tyndall hub in China launched
Page 1 of 3