Two Spanish research institutions have developed a method for predicting the appearance of a neurodegenerative disease in a subject, and to diagnose it based on the alteration of the expression levels of DREAM-encoding gene in a biofluid sample of the patient.
Tech & Biotech Opportunities
The former East of England Innovation Relay Centre and East of England Euro Info Centre joined together on April 1, 2008 to form Enterprise Europe-East of England. As members of the Enterprise Europe Network it continues to offer ways of finding and assisting with the transfer of technologies that may be of value to businesses in the East of England and can also help regional businesses to find markets for newly developed technologies.
A renowned AICTE, NBE approved Polytechnic institute , which offers 3-year diploma courses in fields of Electronics & communication, Computer Sciences, Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics branches is keen to spread its international alliance.
A Dutch research institute developed a versatile catalyst for the production of hydrogen by steam (methane) reforming.
A German company seeks suppliers of rubber profiles in EPDM, NBR, SBR, CR, both in solid and sponge rubber quality. The company’s current product range includes silicone and silicone foam profiles, as well as moulded rubber.
A Dutch company developed special competences regarding processing of silicon based precision systems, with a focus on hollow and solid micro-needles.
A Scottish SME is developing a scalable battery system that will offer a flexible range of energy storage capabilities, in capacity, voltage and cycling response times.
A French biotechnology SME, specialised in innovative therapeutic molecules and theranostic markers, has developed four new drug candidates and one biomarker. Those molecules address three different pathologies: cancer, hearing loss and dermo-cosmetics.
Indian company looking to provide e-learning solutions such as: eLearning modules, content development, refurbishing, updates, convert video tutorials to being content based modules etc.
A Dutch company is specialised in development and realisation of cryogenic machinery and instruments for e.g. the semiconductor industry, astronomy and scientific research organisations.
A large hospital chain spread over 5 locations and expanding requires nurses trained in paediatrics. It is one of the top 5 hospitals for comprehensive care in paediatrics in the country.
A Korean R&D centre for convergence technologies, focusing on the development of new businesses, is looking for an odour removing technology to eliminate smell caused by sulphur compounds and ammonia.
SPREP is inviting experienced organisations to respond to the tender to supply, deliver and install solar PV for telecommunication with operational training and support, including 2 years maintenance support.
- Multi-sensor systems for water toxicity assessment
- Trinidad and Tobago – Laboratory information system
- Innovative technology of 3D printing materials
- Serbia – Contract notice - Webcast system
- Bio-microelectronic sensor for insulin application
- Japan – Exclusive offer for UK tech, creative or media start-ups
- Device sought for emanation of a vapour / gas / fragrance into the atmosphere
- Australia - Transport for NSW power supply upgrade program - Substation design & construct
- Process for recycling carbon fibre
- Brazil – Company seeks emergency alert system for elderly
- Solar powered ground water pumping and street lighting solutions sought
- Mongolia - Supply of hardware and software, warranty and training services
Page 1 of 19